Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

What Will You Guys Do ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Will You Guys Do ? (684 Views)

Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? / Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. / Guys, Do You Know You Can Switch 4rm One Network 2 Another? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Guys Do ? by epoxide(m): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
Was just wondering to those that tweaked their android phones imei and got etisalat 1.5gb/500mb what would you do if u were in the shoes of an innocent guy who doesn't know anything about imei and buys a phantom z and finds out he can get free data on the pack of the phone, sends the message only to get a reply that your device has already been used to redeem this offer?
Re: What Will You Guys Do ? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
epoxide:
Was just wondering to those that tweaked their android phones imei and got etisalat 1.5gb/500mb what would you do if u were in the shoes of an innocent guy who doesn't know anything about imei and buys a phantom z and finds out he can get free data on the pack of the phone, sends the message only to get a reply that your device has already been used to redeem this offer?
no wonder I try it on my phantom it didn't work cos I saw it on d pack of d fone get free mb for 12month wen I tried it and it didn't work I thought it was just a scam from etisalat
Re: What Will You Guys Do ? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
epoxide:
no wonder I try it on my phantom it didn't work cos I saw it on d pack of d fone get free mb for 12month wen I tried it and it didn't work I thought it was just a scam from etisalat so dat pple could buy d fone
Re: What Will You Guys Do ? by epoxide(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
b1327:
no wonder I try it on my phantom it didn't work cos I saw it on d pack of d fone get free mb for 12month wen I tried it and it didn't work I thought it was just a scam from etisalat so dat pple could buy d fone

Lol I'm sure it's someone on NL here that used your imei
Re: What Will You Guys Do ? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
epoxide:

Lol I'm sure it's someone on NL here that used your imei
I thought it was just a scam since it didn't work
Re: What Will You Guys Do ? by epoxide(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
b1327:
I thought it was just a scam since it didn't work

no it's not
Re: What Will You Guys Do ? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
epoxide:

no it's not
1 gangsta hav use it on is/her fone

(1) (Reply)

Cell Phone Power Bank / So, Nobody Can Do Recharge Card Giveaway?? / How To Update Jiayu G4S To Kitkat Using CWMG4S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.