Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Off Campus Life Or School Life Which Seems Better - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Off Campus Life Or School Life Which Seems Better (1339 Views)

Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel / Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus / Photo Of The Day - Boarding School Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Off Campus Life Or School Life Which Seems Better by miami001(f): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
In school we are faced with the choice of either being in the hostel or staying off campus....which one rocks most?for someone like me an introvert that has spent 6years in boarding house in sec its no fun for me cox i love privacy and for the fun of not missing out on one of those school things i dont know the one to go for.did u stay in the hostel or off campus in school?state your experience and reasons
Re: Off Campus Life Or School Life Which Seems Better by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
miami001:
In school we are faced with the choice of either being in the hostel or staying off campus....which one rocks most?for someone like me an introvert that has spent 6years in boarding house in sec its no fun for me cox i love privacy and for the fun of not missing out on one of those school things i dont know the one to go for.did u stay in the hostel or off campus in school?state your experience and reasons
dnt u think its berra for u to mix it up....think abt stayn off camp u knw... U wouldnt want to get used to such life
Re: Off Campus Life Or School Life Which Seems Better by miami001(f): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
I love privacy and people piss me off a lot and more unless like a loner i wont love to miss out on school fun but their are limits to what i can tolerate...i dont fancy noise that much
Re: Off Campus Life Or School Life Which Seems Better by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
In ur first year in school u definitely need to stay in the hostel in order to make good friends that can buzz u anytime anything is going on,once u have achieved tat,then the subsequent years u can stay off camp

1 Like

Re: Off Campus Life Or School Life Which Seems Better by ademos32(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
To me off campus is gud,bcus sm1 will b able to express himself berra.
Re: Off Campus Life Or School Life Which Seems Better by Princejboy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
I would prefer offcampus.
Re: Off Campus Life Or School Life Which Seems Better by BankManager(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
Off K over everything!!
Re: Off Campus Life Or School Life Which Seems Better by aminat144281: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
So sorry that I will be taking you all away from the old trend, I currently need a teaching job in ibadan, I can handle economics, account and commerce very well.so urgent pls.
Re: Off Campus Life Or School Life Which Seems Better by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
miami001:
I love privacy and people piss me off a lot and more unless like a loner i wont love to miss out on school fun but their are limits to what i can tolerate...i dont fancy noise that much
ok i understand...u probably would get turned off by the noise in off camp hostels..anyways sha, stick to wat works for u
Re: Off Campus Life Or School Life Which Seems Better by tosyne2much(m): 12:33am On Nov 10, 2014
I have once lived in the hostel, but for now ? WRITE OFF

Hostel can be very lively and fun just that you need high level of tolerance and patience.. The flaws that are associated with hostel life can be sometimes annoying,

for example,
1. you can't silent all the occupants at the expense of your assimilation

2. Some start playing musics when you need to rest ur head

3. Some starts cooking or pressing their clothes at night which will cause intense heat and you can't stop them

4. Sometimes you have to inconvenient yourself just to please them because you don't want them to give you a bad name

There's a general belief that it's of no doubt that you will make good grades when you are in the hostel FALLACY
!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Off Campus Life Or School Life Which Seems Better by napoleonbaba(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
aminat144281:
So sorry that I will be taking you all away from the old trend, I currently need a teaching job in ibadan, I can handle economics, account and commerce very well.so urgent pls.

Open a new thread ma'am

(1) (Reply)

What A Student Should Do After Failing A Course / How To Overcome The Fear Of Public Speaking / Why Chemical Engineers Can Not Suffer In This Period Of Economic Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.