Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Where Is Kelechi "Nacho" Iheanacho???? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Is Kelechi "Nacho" Iheanacho???? (1766 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho / Download Real Madrid Vs PSG 1 - 0 All (nacho) Goals & Full Match Highlights Uefa / Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Kelechi "Nacho" Iheanacho???? by easyelliot(m): 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
APB out on Nigerian prodigy Kelechi iheanacho.

First reports have it that man city were waiting on him to turn 18 in October.....well, we are in November and I have yet to see him feature for city.

Then we heard he needed to secure his permit to play in UK, so he was being loaned to MLS team Columbus crew. Well I'm watching said team and I'm not seeing him and their list of players don't have him listed.

Anybody with info concerning where he is playing please inform ASAP.

I'm a concerned fan who is skipping this generation of Super Eagles, and looking forward to the new generation......
Re: Where Is Kelechi "Nacho" Iheanacho???? by khattab02: 12:04am On Nov 10, 2014
Ask the goodjoehunt3. He will give u morethan enough info.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Kelechi "Nacho" Iheanacho???? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:05am On Nov 10, 2014
Nacho was not signed by Columbus Crew. He was sent there by the Man City officials to train with them. The coach of Columbus Crew plays a beautiful possessive brand of football. Man City officials felt Nacho training with them will help him grow as a player and make him learn tactical understanding during frame play.

I do not know why Nacho has not been offered a contract. It is getting weird. Dzeko is injured. Jovetic is recovering from a long term injury. Negredo was sold. Super Guidetti loaned out to Celtics. Only Aguero is fully fit and performing, Man City could do with Nacho's help.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Kelechi "Nacho" Iheanacho???? by khattab02: 12:12am On Nov 10, 2014
Ooh..What a coincindent! He is here already. Op there is your answer.

I think Negredo was loaned out?
Re: Where Is Kelechi "Nacho" Iheanacho???? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:16am On Nov 10, 2014
khattab02:
Ooh..What a coincindent! He is here already. Op there is your answer.

I think Negredo was loaned out?
Valencia will buy him after the one year loan. Due to FFP arrangement, Valencia are not financially stable to fork out the Money. Negredo is on loan for one year and Valencia buys him next year.

Negredo has moved out of Manchester and he is never coming back.
Re: Where Is Kelechi "Nacho" Iheanacho???? by khattab02: 12:37am On Nov 10, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Valencia will buy him after the one year loan. Due to FFP arrangement, Valencia are not financially stable to fork out the Money. Negredo is on loan for one year and Valencia buys him next year.

Negredo has moved out of Manchester and he is never coming back.
alright! But what if they turn down the option? I think city are missing him. Because Dzeko is struggling and Jovetic trying to pick.
Re: Where Is Kelechi "Nacho" Iheanacho???? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:52am On Nov 10, 2014
khattab02:
alright! But what if they turn down the option? I think city are missing him. Because Dzeko is struggling and Jovetic trying to pick.
He is sold. It is just a payment plan to beat the FFP.

They have bought Negredo but the management of Valencia will pay for a loan and then complete the money next season.

Negredo's wife, Clara wanted to return to Spain. She hates the weather of Manchester. So his coming back is out of the picture.
Re: Where Is Kelechi "Nacho" Iheanacho???? by easyelliot(m): 5:48am On Nov 10, 2014
No offence but Wetin concern me with negredo?

I mean is nacho even playing soccer actively?
What is going on?
I want to see him play not train , this is none sense.

I heard his father is his agent.......if that's true that might be a mistake. Why not sign your client
For a team that were going to play him or loan him somewhere he would actually play.......at an age when he should be firing at all cylinders he is training MIA.......
Re: Where Is Kelechi "Nacho" Iheanacho???? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2014
easyelliot:
No offence but Wetin concern me with negredo?

I mean is nacho even playing soccer actively?
What is going on?
I want to see him play not train , this is none sense.

I heard his father is his agent.......if that's true that might be a mistake. Why not sign your client
For a team that were going to play him or loan him somewhere he would actually play.......at an age when he should be firing at all cylinders he is training MIA.......
Galliani, an American top agent is the agent of Iheanacho. The reason why Nacho was shipped abroad is that he can not train with the senior side without a work permit. If he had an EU passport, it would have been easier.
Re: Where Is Kelechi "Nacho" Iheanacho???? by Ajibo111(m): 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
ok you mean nacho oh my god
#bringbackourboy#
Iheanachooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Where Is Kelechi "Nacho" Iheanacho???? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2014

Re: Where Is Kelechi "Nacho" Iheanacho???? by Chigold101(m): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
if iheanacho had gone to CHAN he might have also gone to world cup and believe me all try these stories and we questions Would not have risen. the dad's sad greed and the son's hunger for fame is not helping the lad at all.
Re: Where Is Kelechi "Nacho" Iheanacho???? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
Chigold101:
if iheanacho had gone to CHAN he might have also gone to world cup and believe me all try these stories and we questions Would not have risen. the dad's sad greed and the son's hunger for fame is not helping the lad at all.
If Nacho had gone to the CHAN tournament, he would easily qualify as a special talent. Playing for his national team at 17yrs.

His agent and his father should have waited. The CHAN team was built around Nacho. It was just two weeks to the tournament when he was pulled out of the squad.

I hope things work out for Nacho. He was too god during the preseason for Man City.
Re: Where Is Kelechi "Nacho" Iheanacho???? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
Skysports.com listed Nacho in the squad of Man City. No report has stated him signing a contract.

Maybe there is a new development we do not know. However, it seems Nacho is back in the squad.

I will keep you guys updated if any thing happens.
http://www1.skysports.com/manchester-city-squad

(1) (Reply)

Astronomers Name New Galaxy 'CR7' In Honour Of Cristiano Ronaldo / How To Place Bet On Nairabet Live Bet First Of All Join Our Bonus Registration / Messi Promised Neymar He Would Make Him Ballon D’or Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.