Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

An Ebook For Beginner Producers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / An Ebook For Beginner Producers (368 Views)

The Beginner’s Guide To Rap || With Modenine / The Beginner’s Guide To Rap || With Modenine / The Best Producers In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Ebook For Beginner Producers by IniwavesCME(m): 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
hi there peeps........ am thinking about releasing an ebook for newbies in the music production area with too little or no experience. its covers the following topics.
Contents-:

1. Introduction
2. Equipments to start beat making(for those on a budget and those who have cash to spend)
3. Introduction to Fl studio(the software/DAW I will be teaching you with)
4. Types of beatmaking methods
5. Chord progressions/playing basic notes on a keyboard.
6. Making a simple beat
7.Mixing and Mastering a beat
8.Exporting your beats
9. Making a voice tag
10. How to sell your beats

And its all designed for a newbie so its easy to understand. Am thinking of releasing it for the price of N300 but am not sure how the market will respond to it........ so I need atleast 10 OK'S B4 I go ahead.
if you think its worth it or you need it,comment below. Remember its just N300. Thanks!!!

(1) (Reply)

Corazon Set To Lunch Her Online Radio / Music: Klever Jay – Happy People Ft Terry G (prod By Young D) / VIDEO: Ice Prince – That Could Be Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.