Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Best Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment (1072 Views)

Nigeria's 5 Best Universities For Postgraduate Studies; Their Costs & Duration / List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 / List Of The Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
This list comprises the
universities in Nigeria that
have conducive learning
environment, good
structures,best designs, it
doesn't really reflect on
the performance of the
school.

please note that the list
might not contain some
schools you think are
cool,it might just be lacking
one of the above criteria
From 10-1st position.

10.landmark university

9. Federal University of
Agriculture Abeokuta

8. Ahmadu Bello
University,Zaria

7. University of Benin

6. Covenant University

5. University of Ibadan

4. University of
Nigeria,Nsuka

3. University of Lagos

2.University of Ilorin

1. Obafemi Awolowo
University, Ile life

There are many others
with conducive learning
environment but I bet
these ones mentioned
stand
out.
Re: Best Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment by pyyxxaro: 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
College of Education,Ekiadolor Edo state undecided
Re: Best Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment by oluwadanie1(m): 12:00am On Nov 10, 2014
You should have shown pictures to back it up.
Re: Best Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment by acenazt: 12:09am On Nov 10, 2014
Prepping That A.B.U yo!!
Re: Best Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment by acenazt: 12:10am On Nov 10, 2014
Reppin That A.B.U yo
Re: Best Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment by geedot: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
Even a mad man knows that with this ur criteria, private unis should top that list.. OAU? UNILAG? UNILORIN? UNN? above covenant in terms of conducive learning environment?? Op re you drunk?
Re: Best Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment by Deapexboy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
Op private uni's shud top d list

wait ooo...i go look environment nd fine building or i go learn?
Re: Best Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment by Kunlexic(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2014
I know oau will be the number 1,but Op,why u put ui as 5th and put unilag as 3rd,,,I dnt believe dat oo
Re: Best Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment by osram(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Federal university birnin kebbi

(1) (Reply)

Can an Error on a waec certificate be corrected? / What Is The Format Of Lautech And Ui's Post UTME Exams / Greatest Nigerian Students, This Is Injustice Of The Highest Order!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.