Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Are Songs By Nigerian Musicians Today Nonsense? Sound Sultan And Tubaba React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are Songs By Nigerian Musicians Today Nonsense? Sound Sultan And Tubaba React (677 Views)

Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival / D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV / ***see Tubaba (2face) New Makeover Tattoo To Thank Wife (with photos)*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Songs By Nigerian Musicians Today Nonsense? Sound Sultan And Tubaba React by Tobilastik(m): 12:59am On Nov 10, 2014
The Nigerian music industry has greatly evolved, and while some artistes sing songs just to sell albums(no matter the crap they churn out), others sing songs that we can attribute proper meaning and class to – Well, two foremost Nigerian entertainers, Tuface Idibia and Sound Sultan react to why musicians do songs the way they do;According to Tubaba, it all depends on what different music lovers value;“There are two sides to that. One side is that some artistes just know how to package themselves while a few others don’t know. Remember also that the entertainment industry is broad industry and comes in different forms.What this person finds amusing may not be interesting to another. Again, some artistes deliberately sing or music to target concerts or the clubs. For these artistes, they have their plans. On the other hand, we have some artistes who just follow the bandwagon. It is also allowed in entertainment as long as it works for you,”And according to the ‘Natural something’ hit maker, SoundSultan, everything has to do with the musician and the listener;“It’s about variety and people. There must be variety. Having said that, whether negative or positive, it’s about the artiste and whoever is listening.For me, when it comes to music, I see it as a big tool that should not be misused. If music is misused it can tell on the generations to come.I want to be able to play music that will be friendly to children even my own kids.
Re: Are Songs By Nigerian Musicians Today Nonsense? Sound Sultan And Tubaba React by Jerryolumide(m): 1:20am On Nov 10, 2014
True tho

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Top 10 Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses / Photos: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death / Naija Music Industry Welcome TUKID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.