Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Dr. Myles Munroe And Wife Killed In Bahamas Plane Crash - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Myles Munroe And Wife Killed In Bahamas Plane Crash (459 Views)

Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Myles Munroe And Wife Killed In Bahamas Plane Crash by odave: 6:56am On Nov 10, 2014
We have just learned that acclaimed minister, author and leader of Bahamas Faith Ministries Dr. Myles Munroe has been tragically killed in the Bahamas. He along with his wife Ruth were on board a private jet with 7 others when the plane reportedly hit a crane at the Grand Bahama Ship Yard,  according to Tribune242.com, killing them all on impact.

Our condolences are with the Munroe family, friends and followers

http://theyolandaadamsmorningshow.com/876206/dr-myles-munroe-and-wife-killed-in-bahamas-plane-crash/
Re: Dr. Myles Munroe And Wife Killed In Bahamas Plane Crash by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:15am On Nov 10, 2014
Very sad. My deepest sympathy and condolence go out to the affected families and friends. May GOD comfort them during the period of
bereavement. .... .I am saddened and in tears
of mourning.
RIP my mentor

(1) (Reply)

"What Does The Bible Say About Thankfulness/Gratitude?" / Great Commission Is Not The Great Suggestion / Adam Needs Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.