Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

BREAKING NEWS! Dr. Myles Munroe, Wife And 9 Others Involved In A Plane Crash! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING NEWS! Dr. Myles Munroe, Wife And 9 Others Involved In A Plane Crash! (775 Views)

Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS! Dr. Myles Munroe, Wife And 9 Others Involved In A Plane Crash! by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2014
Nine people are dead after a private jet crashed as it approached the island of Grand Bahama on Sunday.
The Lear 36 Executive Jet had taken off from the Bahamian capital of Nassau and crashed while attempting to land around 5pm local time in Freeport, according to a statement from the Ministry of Transport and Aviation.
The Department of Civil Aviation has been advised unofficially that the aircraft was destroyed and that there were no survivors,’ the ministry said.

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Dr. Myles Munroe, Wife And 9 Others Involved In A Plane Crash! by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2014
emusmith:
Nine people are dead after a private jet crashed as it approached the island of Grand Bahama on Sunday.
The Lear 36 Executive Jet had taken off from the Bahamian capital of Nassau and crashed while attempting to land around 5pm local time in Freeport, according to a statement from the Ministry of Transport and Aviation.
The Department of Civil Aviation has been advised unofficially that the aircraft was destroyed and that there were no survivors,’ the ministry said.
The greatest tragedy is not death but life without a purpose!
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Dr. Myles Munroe, Wife And 9 Others Involved In A Plane Crash! by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2014
emusmith:
The greatest tragedy is not death but life without a purpose!

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Dr. Myles Munroe, Wife And 9 Others Involved In A Plane Crash! by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2014
He being dead, yet SPEAKETH. Hebrews 11:4c.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Dr. Myles Munroe, Wife And 9 Others Involved In A Plane Crash! by dmediator555(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP my ROLE MODEL!
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Dr. Myles Munroe, Wife And 9 Others Involved In A Plane Crash! by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2014
R.I.P to a great man of impact and the wife! heartfelt sympathy goes to the family!
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Dr. Myles Munroe, Wife And 9 Others Involved In A Plane Crash! by 3pleo: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2014
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Dr. Myles Munroe, Wife And 9 Others Involved In A Plane Crash! by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2014
Very Sad News. I just hope there wasn't any sabotage.

He has lived a purposeful life no matter what anyone says - the end is just not good for me. His daughter was said to likely be in the plane too.

I HATE WAKING TO VERY SAD NEWS LIKE THIS cry cry
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Dr. Myles Munroe, Wife And 9 Others Involved In A Plane Crash! by obongtunji: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2014
Front page please

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/01/15 / Why Are Thousands Of Homeless People Flocking To The Vatican. / Jesus Made This Rarely Mentioned Statement- Religious People Take Note!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.