Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Dr. Myles Munroe And Wife Die In Plane Crash - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Myles Munroe And Wife Die In Plane Crash (1572 Views)

Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Myles Munroe And Wife Die In Plane Crash by obyno6ix: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2014
Tragic news this morning as it has been confirmed that the leader of Bahamas Faith Ministries International Dr Myles Munroe, his wife Ruth, daughter along with 6 other people died in a plane crash on Sunday 9th November 2014.

The Bahamas Tribune reports that;

The plane reportedly struck a crane at the Grand Bahama Ship Yard, exploding on impact and crashing into the ground near a junkyard area.

#The Department of Civil Aviation reported that the plane was a Lear 36 executive jet which departed the Lynden Pindling International Airport (LPIA) for the Grand Bahama International Airport.

#The plane left LPIA at 4.07pm with nine people on board and crashed while making an approach for landing at Grand Bahama International Airport at 5.10pm, the Department of Civil Aviation said.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/11/10/myles-munroe-wife-die-in-tragic-plane-crash/

Re: Dr. Myles Munroe And Wife Die In Plane Crash by BabaGnoni: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Dr. Myles Munroe And Wife Die In Plane Crash by Ramon92: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2014
Eeya
Re: Dr. Myles Munroe And Wife Die In Plane Crash by Benbisco(f): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2014
OMG! Very sad news inded! When I hear such what ministers to me is " God knows best, because the Bible says in Psalm 116:15 that " Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints". These ones have gone to be with God.

We need not weep over them but use this as anoda reason to think of our own lives. What if it happens to you and I? Where will we spend our lives after here?

In whatever we do, let's know that tomorrow is not promised any man.

Jesus loves you and I and desires we love Him too.

Shalom!

Re: Dr. Myles Munroe And Wife Die In Plane Crash by ruem: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP. he didn't even see the end of 2014.
Re: Dr. Myles Munroe And Wife Die In Plane Crash by GraceInUSA: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2014
I hope they are at the feet of the Master.

Truely, the prophecies of apostle Johnson Suleiman are gradually being fulfiled but I have a question, cant there be anything done to avert the negative among them
Re: Dr. Myles Munroe And Wife Die In Plane Crash by amiskurie(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2014
Rip
Re: Dr. Myles Munroe And Wife Die In Plane Crash by coollife(f): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2014
GraceInUSA:
I hope they are at the feet of the Master.

Truely, the prophecies of apostle Johnson Suleiman are gradually being fulfiled but I have a question, cant there be anything done to avert the negative among them

Because no body wants to pay the price of prayers. Most christians are lazy.
RIP to the departed

(1) (Reply)

2014 Failed Prophecies By Your Prophets / PSYCHIC SELF DEFENCE By Dr. Tan Kheng Khoo / Was Peter A Pope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.