Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

‘I Would Give Up Five Players To Have Him’ – What They Said About Zinedine Zidan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I Would Give Up Five Players To Have Him’ – What They Said About Zinedine Zidan (674 Views)

Super Falcons Coach Invites 36 Players To Camp / Van Gaal Tells Five Players To Pack Their Bags / 7 Players To Be Dropped From Super Eagles Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Would Give Up Five Players To Have Him’ – What They Said About Zinedine Zidan by Moh4newsafrica(f): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
The former Juventus and Real Madrid playmaker has been inducted into the Goal Hall of Fame and some of football’s greats have discussed what makes him such an icon

“He’d go past one, two, three, five, six players – it was sublime. His feet spoke with the ball.”
JEAN VARRAUD, WHO DISCOVERED ZIDANE

“Zidane is the master.”
PELE

“He is from another planet. When Zidane stepped onto the pitch, the 10 other guys got suddenly better. It is that simple.”
ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC

“The greatest player of the last 20 years? It has to be Zidane. He had everything. You never needed to tell him anything as he did it all by himself and knew what was expected.”
MARCELLO LIPPI
read more>>>>http://newsafricanow.com/i-would-give-up-five-players-to-have-him-what-they-said-about-zinedine-zidane/
Re: ‘I Would Give Up Five Players To Have Him’ – What They Said About Zinedine Zidan by eminikansoso(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
Moh4newsafrica:
The former Juventus and Real Madrid playmaker has been inducted into the Goal Hall of Fame and some of football’s greats have discussed what makes him such an icon

“He’d go past one, two, three, five, six players – it was sublime. His feet spoke with the ball.”
JEAN VARRAUD, WHO DISCOVERED ZIDANE

“Zidane is the master.”
PELE

“He is from another planet. When Zidane stepped onto the pitch, the 10 other guys got suddenly better. It is that simple.”
ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC

“The greatest player of the last 20 years? It has to be Zidane. He had everything. You never needed to tell him anything as he did it all by himself and knew what was expected.”
MARCELLO LIPPI
read more>>>>http://newsafricanow.com/i-would-give-up-five-players-to-have-him-what-they-said-about-zinedine-zidane/
The best among the best
simply the best

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Reduces Salaries Of Politicians As He Promised / 2015 PRE-SEASON: Enyeama Returns To Lille / Pictures Of Bayern Leverksen New Sign Chicharito

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.