Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Please Advise On This Business Options. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advise On This Business Options. (938 Views)

I Started This Business With Only #3000 / I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise On This Business Options. by Goziejay: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
I am about to go into a business, but i have two option to choose from is either electricals or cosmetics please advise me on which i shall opt for.
Re: Please Advise On This Business Options. by expert101(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
My FRIEND you better invest in cosmetics and you will start selling right from the first day. Electronics hard ooo except if you are doing it on Large scale.

Beauty products, weavons, relaxers are fast movers. Have a good marketing strategy and buy only good products!
I wish you success!
Re: Please Advise On This Business Options. by Goziejay: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2014
expert101:
My FRIEND you better invest in cosmetics and you will start selling right from the first day. Electronics hard ooo except if you are doing it on Large scale.

Beauty products, weavons, relaxers are fast movers. Have a good marketing strategy and buy only good products!
I wish you success!
thanks.
Re: Please Advise On This Business Options. by Goziejay: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2014
afanide:
If you go into Importing Samsung Galaxy phones/Nokia Lumia at a very Cheap price, and re-selling it, u will make lots of profit within a month. They also sale Brazilian hair and lots more.

Am not talking about Aliexpress, DHgate, Alibaba and all that China stuffs.
Am talk of a Company that produces Original branded Stuffs and sell at a very cheap rate.

I will introduce you to an Asian Company that Jumia Buys from, and give you other necessary details you need.

Even if you want to go into Cosmetic Business, you can still Import them at a Very Cheap rate.

See proofs here http:// www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
how does it really work i.e the importation business, because i reside in ekiti state.
Re: Please Advise On This Business Options. by bobkezel(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
It depends on how much you have and your location. If you have a big amount and good location, you can go into electricals. But if your location is not good,go for cosmetics,it sells at any location.
Re: Please Advise On This Business Options. by Goziejay: 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
bobkezel:
It depends on how much you have and your location. If you have a big amount and good location, you can go into electricals. But if your location is not good,go for cosmetics,it sells at any location.
i appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Branding, Print Media & Advertising Services / Price Action Forex Trading / I Want To Meet An Importer Of Mobile Devices And Laptops.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.