Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? (1111 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos) / Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? by uwa01: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2014

I love Chika, I really do. But she’s trying too hard..way too hard. Nollywood pays. Yes. but to afford a 24million naira boat yatch? And really, don’t feed us with the ‘she’s an ambassador’ food, it’s no more sweet.

It was rumoured that one of the companies she represents paid her N20m to represent them. So here’s my first question, is Chika Ike worth 20million? is she? She hasn’t been in any movie that created alot of buzz around the nation like Jenifa did.

All she ever does is pay for publicity online, take dozen instagram photos in 5 minutes and then engages her forever submissive P.A/manager. who wouldn’t be submissive when a 5 star hotel and yatch is involved? #just asking.

http://thinfi.com/ido
Re: Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? by benuejosh: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
nice question, you took that question right from my thinking. for some time now i have also being asking the same question where is this lady getting her money from? how much do they pay her when she acts? or does she have any business? or MAYBE she is close to one or some governors, sentors or minister.. jux thinking.
Re: Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? by JEITO: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
Why do you think she was taking all those photos? It is advert for new clients
Re: Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
Gentlemen, lets mind our business.
Re: Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? by StevinMorgan(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
Well, rituals fetch pple money this days.
Re: Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? by englishmart(m): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
ogas at the top mustn't see this thread

Re: Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? by englishmart(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
F22RAPTOR:
Gentlemen, lets mind our business.
young man. Leave the dude jare. The moment you become a celeb, your business becomes everyone's....

She's been flaunting wealth ostentatiously. What do you expect
Re: Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? by Donpoker9(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
!

(1) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko’s Wife, Henrietta Kosoko In Car Crash [see Photo] / What A Beautiful: Vixen, Lovette Shows Off Her Banging Bod [photos] / Amber Rose Opens Up On Beef With Khole Kardashian And Kanye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.