Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Hepatitis Diet Recommendations: What To Eat And Avoid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hepatitis Diet Recommendations: What To Eat And Avoid (1366 Views)

Cancer Alert : Foods To Eat And Avoid / My Nanny Has Hepatitis B / I Need Recommendations For A Really Nice Full Service Spa In Abuja Or Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hepatitis Diet Recommendations: What To Eat And Avoid by Dam12: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hepatitis is a disease that affects the liver – an organ that plays a vital role in keeping our bodies healthy by removing impurities from the food we eat. Hepatitis is caused by a virus and is classified into five different types: Hepatitis B, C and the less common types of Hepatitis A, D and E. Hepatitis B, C and D occur primarily due to contact with infected bodily fluids. The primary causes of Hepatitis A and E are consumption of contaminated water and food. Other causes include eating raw oysters or raw shellfish - both of which carry a higher risk of a Hepatitis A infection.

Hepatitis can spread very fast and it can be fatal. It can also cause permanent liver damage. It is therefore extremely important for Hepatitis patients to watch their diet by eating the right types of food.....Read on http://www.themedarena.com/?p=2735

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Own Pure Drinking Water (save 80% Spent On Bottle/sachet Water) / How Do I Increase My Lactation / Helping Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.