Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,276 members, 7,957,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

411naija.com Up For Sale! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 411naija.com Up For Sale! (772 Views)

Review Needed ...411naija.com / African Tabloid (afritab.com) Up For Review. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

411naija.com Up For Sale! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hello, fellow webmasters!

I am putting up for sale my news curation website, www.411naija.com

A little information about 411naija.com!
411naija.com is a news curation website, that is, it automatically fetches news contents from websites specified by the admin.

The benefits of having such a website is that it reduces the stress of you having to source for contents, as it automatically pulls contents from any website you specify and post it on your website. It is legit, as the source website would be linked back to.

Also, the site automatically posts news feeds on the specified Facebook/twitter handle, leaving you to do nothing or modification of posts, where necessary.

Interested individuals should please contact me via cyberclickstudios@gmail.com for bids or futher information

Thank you.
Re: 411naija.com Up For Sale! by soldierdollar(m): 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
How much
Re: 411naija.com Up For Sale! by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 11, 2014
soldierdollar:
How much

Send your bid to cyberclickstudios@gmail.com
Re: 411naija.com Up For Sale! by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2014
yorme:
Hello, fellow webmasters!

I am putting up for sale my news curation website, www.411naija.com

A little information about 411naija.com!
411naija.com is a news curation website, that is, it automatically fetches news contents from websites specified by the admin.

The benefits of having such a website is that it reduces the stress of you having to source for contents, as it automatically pulls contents from any website you specify and post it on your website. It is legit, as the source website would be linked back to.

Also, the site automatically posts news feeds on the specified Facebook/twitter handle, leaving you to do nothing or modification of posts, where necessary.

Interested individuals should please contact me via cyberclickstudios@gmail.com for bids or futher information

Thank you.
How many Hundred Naira?
Re: 411naija.com Up For Sale! by osile2012: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
$20 Going! Going!! Going !!!

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Bonanza!!! Get A Professional Website For As Low As ₦10,000 / Must Have Tool For Coding/web Development For All Webmasters / New! Hot! More Than 15 GB Master Resell Rights Products!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.