Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Rev.kings Devlish Actions - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rev.kings Devlish Actions (6825 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Rev. Kings Death Sentence / Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu / Rev King's Death Sentence Appeal Suffers Setback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev.kings Devlish Actions by rapnizzy(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2006
Attention everyone, Beware of rev. king who pastors one church in lagos, i ve forgotten the name, Who allegedly burnt some of his members(reported on s.t.v), is that not crazy and devlishhh
Re: Rev.kings Devlish Actions by layi(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2006
Whats devilish? The allegation?
Re: Rev.kings Devlish Actions by m4malik(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2006
If this thread will not e-kill itself, we need details to be able to contribute.
Re: Rev.kings Devlish Actions by Bhola(f): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2006
Saw something about that online. Looking for the link. I did not pay attention to it. Just skimmed and scanned.

N.B: Found it. http://allafrica.com/stories/200608030668.html

http://allafrica.com/stories/200608030447.html
Re: Rev.kings Devlish Actions by dondele(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2006
funny. give us more details.
Re: Rev.kings Devlish Actions by LiquidMind(m): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2006
Rev. King, must be a Pharisees or Sadducee's ,,

They are the worst demon Jesus Christ had trouble with,, You cant cast them out
They are flesh demons
Re: Rev.kings Devlish Actions by ikamefa(f): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2006
LiquidMind:

Rev. King, must be a Pharisees or Sadducee's ,,

They are the worst demon Jesus Christ had trouble with,, You can't cast them out
They are flesh demons

shocked shocked shocked na wa oh! flesh demons?
Re: Rev.kings Devlish Actions by kimba(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2006
The General Overseer of Christian Praying Assembly (CPA), Emeka Ezeugo, has told a Yaba Magistrate Court that he cannot be tried for murder because the court lacks jurisdiction.

Police re-arrested Ezeugo alias Rev. King on Wednesday shortly after another Ebute Meta Magistrate Court granted him bail over an attempted murder charge.

His bail was on the strength that he would be re-arraigned for murder following information that one of the victims that sustained fire burns had died in the hospital.

King, who spoke through his counsel, Mike Okoye, told the Chief Magistrate, I. O. Akinkugbe, that her court lacks jurisdiction to entertain the murder charge preferred against him.

Okoye told the court that the police are in contempt of court because another court of the same jurisdiction had earlier granted King bail. He added that the current murder charge is an abuse of court process. He explained that the name of the victim for which murder charge was brought against King also features in another case where he is standing trial for attempted murder. The counsel also urged the court not to entertain the suit, adding that the only option left to the police is to wait till the next adjourned date at the first court to amend the charges.

The prosecution counsel, Abass Williams Ochogwu, urged the court to discountenance the defence argument. He argued that murder charge was brought against the accused because one of the victims had died.

In her ruling, Akinkugbe threw out the charges. She said her court lacks jurisdiction to entertain the matter.

The accused was arraigned on Wednesday on a four-count charge of attempted murder and setting seven of his church members ablaze. The 40-year-old King was docked with two members of CPA, Donatus Chiazor (53) and Kelechi Chikere Queen (26). They are currently in police custody.

http://www.independentngonline.com/news/44/ARTICLE/8188/2006-08-04.html
http://allafrica.com/stories/200608030386.html
http://www.andnetwork.com/index?service=direct/0/Home/story&sp=l47867
Re: Rev.kings Devlish Actions by adconline(m): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2006
LAGOS—General Overseer of Christ Praying Assembly (CPA), Ajao Estate, Lagos, the Rev. Emeka Ezeugo King, who was arrested by the police for allegedly setting six members of his church on fire, yesterday denied the allegations against him and attributed the incident to a faulty generating set in his house.
He also denied several other allegations against him but agreed that he flogged his worshippers without restraints.

The pastor who addressed himself as His Holiness, Reverend (Dr.) Emeka Ezeugo King narrated the circumstances that led to the incident inside the cell of the State Criminal Investigations Department (SCID), Panti, Lagos to Vanguard last night.

He said: “I was arrested by heavily armed policemen Sunday night who alleged that I poured fuel on some members of my church and set them ablaze. It was a very surprising thing to me and I was stunned when they came for me.

“In any case, why must I pour fuel on my worshippers? That day in question, 20 members of my church wedded and after that, I proceeded to my house. We were all feeling very happy. In my residence that evening, I heard shouts of Daddy. The screams came from one of my daughters (he calls female members of his church daughters) Kelechi. I was wearing shorts and I ran down from upstairs.

“I saw flame of fire on my daughter, Ann. When I came down, one man was helping to douse the fire on her while some other people were there. I helped in drawing her to the tap but the tap was not running. I was also praying while trying to save her. Fortunately, the fire went off.
“We then took her to the nearest hospital where she started receiving treatment.

Rev. King who also spoke on other allegations against him including flogging of members stated further: “I am a preacher. I know that the spirit of witchcraft is against the Almighty God. If somebody is a liar, he is bewitching God. I don’t condone lie. Dr. King does not condone sin. I flog a lot. I have canes. If husband and wife mess up by having misunderstanding, I have to settle them.
“But the person that is at fault, I must flog. If the person refuses to be flogged, I will send him out of the church."

PFN disowns King

In an swift reaction to the report, the umbrella body of Pentecostalism in Nigeria, Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN), yesterday disowned Emeka King, who’s real name is Kingsley Chukwuemeka Ezeugo, saying the said General Overseer was not and could not be a clergyman let alone a member of the regulatory body. Speaking in a telephone interview Monday night, the PFN National Secretary-General, Bishop Joseph Ojo condemned the incident, describing it as most barbaric and the height of wickedness.
With palpable holy anger in his voice, the PFN scribe noted that it was wrong to describe the said church, which he said was a demonic enclave as a church.

1 Like

Re: Rev.kings Devlish Actions by Shagari2(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2006
hehe, religion religion religion, the curse of Nigeria.
Re: Rev.kings Devlish Actions by dondele(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2006
touch me and you will start going to hell b4 me.
Re: Rev.kings Devlish Actions by MsS(f): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2006
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]DR. EMEKA EZEUKO KINGSLEY, AKA "HIS HOLINESS" - CHIEF OVERSEER OF CHRISTAIN PRAYING ASSEMBLY (CPA) ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR BURNING 6 OF HIS CHURCH MEMBERS!! Emeka Ezeuko Kingsley aka "His Holiness", chief overseer of Christian Praying Assembly (CPA) was arrested and charged with burning 6 of his church members. Ten possible charges, ranging from assault to murder, are expected to be placed upon him. Allegedly Dr. Ezeuko burned his members because he suspected they were fornicating among themselves. Through horrendous torture, he forced them to confess to acts not practiced by them. He and his mistress, Sis. Kelechi, are allegedly the key players in these despicable acts.

Calling all christians who share the same faith as this man, what are your views about your fellow Christian brother? Do you believe that his actions were acts of God? Do you believe that he was given divine revelation to rid these so-called sinful people among them by torturing and burning them? Would a God who is deemed merciless, forgiving and compassionate allow such brutal and vicious acts upon his people, you tell me which God do you serve?
Re: Rev.kings Devlish Actions by gigitte(f): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2006
lol so sister kelechi chikere queen is his sugar sweety
i wonder if they used to flog themselves after doing the nasty
or were involved in BSDM

nigeria and religion, na real wah
Re: Rev.kings Devlish Actions by MsS(f): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2006
Peace gigittee, according to sources Sis Kelechi was indeed his sugar sweety,  as well as the sista who was burned and later died, Ann. ,  To which he calls his daughters,  hmm, in that case he's an incestly adulterous murdering holy man,  hmm  imagine that!   shocked

(1) (Reply)

Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS / Benjamin Hundeyin Warns Nigerians Against Daring Or Challenging An Armed Person / They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.