Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings (33005 Views)

Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) / Pawpaw Hybrid Seed For Planting? / Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by securi: 4:10am On Oct 25, 2015
Dat's not true Sir

EAST-WEST SEED AND GMO
http://www.eastwestseed.com/about/gmo.php

All East-West Seed products have been developed through the use of conventional plant breeding techniques. All our products, including those currently under development, are free of any Genetically Modified Organism (GMO).

We continue to search for new techniques in conventional plant breeding. We will always strive to further improve the vegetable farming industry, boost the productivity of our farmers and deliver wholesome vegetables to consumers.

In relation to this, we feel that we owe it to our stakeholders to be also curious about the possible benefits of GMO’s in enhancing agricultural productivity and safeguarding the well-being of the consuming public, farm workers and our natural environment.

We commit, however, not to use genetic modification nor incorporate genetically modified material in any of our products without clearly communicating this before an eventual introduction into the market.

Ayatullah:

IT'S NOT WORTH IT!
What you are offering is Genetically Modified Organism (GMO). That pawpaw is not very healthy for human consumption.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by Ayatullah(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
securi:
Dat's not true Sir

EAST-WEST SEED AND GMO

All East-West Seed products have been developed through the use of conventional plant breeding techniques. All our products, including those currently under development, are free of any Genetically Modified Organism (GMO).

We continue to search for new techniques in conventional plant breeding. We will always strive to further improve the vegetable farming industry, boost the productivity of our farmers and deliver wholesome vegetables to consumers.

In relation to this, we feel that we owe it to our stakeholders to be also curious about the possible benefits of GMO’s in enhancing agricultural productivity and safeguarding the well-being of the consuming public, farm workers and our natural environment.

We commit, however, not to use genetic modification nor incorporate genetically modified material in any of our products without clearly communicating this before an eventual introduction into the market.

If your claim is true as you presented it, then accept my sincere apology. It is however astonishing to observe such growth and massive fruit. The deceptive nature of some foreign countries at introducing GMO agricultural products made me raised the alarm.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ayatullah:

IT'S NOT WORTH IT!
What you are offering is Genetically Modified Organism (GMO). That pawpaw is not very healthy for human consumption.
Hahahahaha.
I can't laugh oooooo
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by choiceagric26: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
please,where is eastwestseed office in nigeria
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
choiceagric26:
please,where is eastwestseed office in nigeria
They are not in Nigeria yet.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 12:12am On Nov 02, 2015
East-West Hybrid dwarf pawpaw Seeds Available at Highhill Agri-Business Development Centre Abeokuta

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by unclekala: 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
I know this topic is quite old but I need the pawpaw seeds.Please contact me if u have for sale @ a fair price I.e (red Royals F1 or any other good hybrid.0706285156.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by webhostbiz: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2015
@ Jethro, where can I get the dwarf pawpaw seed? thanks
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by adebayo4ng(m): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ases sourcing is an online and offline based sourcing agent, we source for buyers of various commodities, agricultural, minerals, services and industrial goods.
Already we have more than 5,000 contacts already in our data base of individuals and corporate bodies who buy and sell anything that is legal on our data base.
We are using this medium to invite individuals, corporate bodies who renders or requires one service(s) or the other to be included in our data base.
Our terms and conditions are very simple and easy to follow. As a seller you are only required to give us any single digit commission in percentage that is considerate. As a buyer you are not to give any useless excuse for not paying when the buyer meets your specification and deliver your goods on time.
To be included in our data base, visit our website and download our form, check our signature for our website address or send an email to sellers4buyers@gmail.com and make your interest known, we will send our form to you and our terms and conditions. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
webhostbiz:
@ Jethro, where can I get the dwarf pawpaw seed? thanks

HIGHHILL AGRI-BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTRE (HABDEC)
8/10. Moringa Close.
klm.18, Abeokuta/Lagos Expressway, Bayak Filling Station in Lala Town. Beside Obasanjo farm Akinjole Village on Obada- Oko Road Abeokuta. Ring +2348065220074

1 Like

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by jr3: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2015
Pls how will I get it am In ibadan. Thanks
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
jr3:
Pls how will I get it am In ibadan. Thanks
Place you order and it shall be sent immediately.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by raymatex: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2016
Please my good people I have Nigeria High breed Dry Pawpaw seed.. in large quantity . I need a buyer . I have not sale before so I don't know the market price .. please I buyers, and some body to market for me. am in Phc rivers state Nigeria. if I get buyers abroad I will send sample to the person . 08101307390. whatssap.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Agribusiness needs innovation to be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by DEEFACE1: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2016
Dear Nairaland,
Happy to inform the house that East West is in Nigeria.
East West is a leader for tropical vegetables seeds in Asia and beyond.
It holds leading market positions in Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Myanmar and Sri Lanka.
It has also expand it's business activities in India, Vietnam, China, Latin America and Africa.
East West Seeds are planted in the fields of 30 Million Farmers world wide.
Recently, East west was announced Number 1 in access to seed index in East Africa.
Kindly check this up in the link below.
http://www.accesstoseeds.org/

Why not take advantage of having our varieties in your field and become one of our happy farmers?
You may keep your self up to date by downloading our new catalogue on your android or iPhone by visiting play store.
Simply type " What's up EWS"

contact our distributor on +2348175442649

Ayatullah:

If your claim is true as you presented it, then accept my sincere apology. It is however astonishing to observe such growth and massive fruit. The deceptive nature of some foreign countries at introducing GMO agricultural products made me raised the alarm.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by DEEFACE1: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2016
Happy to announce that East West Seed is in Nigeria.
we operate from Kaduna. you may contact us via email at hadiza.yaro@eastwestseed.com
Our major Importer is in Kano.you may contact him via email at ujududsanusibayero@yahoo.com
We hope to set up also a distribution network is regions in Nigeria.
Feel free to visit the web site below for East West Seed and GMO policy

world1:

They are not in Nigeria yet.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
We have east west seeds in large quantity.

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by MrMoringa(m): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Still available

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by peterbabs(m): 6:57am On Jun 08, 2016
How do I get the seed?
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by matrixme(m): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2016
How much can I get the seeds in owerri?
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by MrMoringa(m): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2016
peterbabs:
How do I get the seed?
Ring 2348065220074
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by MrMoringa(m): 6:26am On Jun 15, 2016
BENEFITS OF PAWPAW.
Low in calories and high in vitamins and minerals, it can supplement your diet with a wide array of nutrients.
Vitamins. Eating paw paw helps your body metabolize the other food you eat. ...
Minerals. Unlike many tree fruits, paw paw is a rich source of minerals. ...
Cancer Benefits. ...
Weight Control.

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
MrMoringa:
BENEFITS OF PAWPAW.
Low in calories and high in vitamins and minerals, it can supplement your diet with a wide array of nutrients.
Vitamins. Eating paw paw helps your body metabolize the other food you eat. ...
Minerals. Unlike many tree fruits, paw paw is a rich source of minerals. ...
Cancer Benefits. ...
Weight Control.

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
Dear Friends,

This is an Official invitation to YABDI 2016 (Youth in Agribusiness Development and Innovation) Ogun State Agribusiness Empowerment Summit coming up on Saturday June 25, 2016.

Attend this pratical onsite training where you will be taught about New techniques/procedures in Plantain Cultivation in Nigeria coupled with how to intercrop your plantain with vegetables.

Bonus: practical step by step training on how to cultivate watermelon this season.

Registration is ongoing.

Fee: N5,000 per participant. (Training Documents + Light refreshment and certificate)

Venue: HIGHHILL AGRI-BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
8/10. Moringa Close.
klm.18, Abeokuta/Lagos Expressway, Lala town. Beside Bayak Filling Station, Along Obasanjo farm Akinjole on Obada Oko Road. Ewekoro LGA, Ogun State.
For payment or enquiries: Call or WhatsApp +2348065220074

1 Like

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by MsJJ(f): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2016
@world1 do you still have seedlings for sale, I am interested.

1 Like

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 4:28am On Jul 07, 2016
MsJJ:
@world1 do you still have seedlings for sale, I am interested.
it's available.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by nickyblaze(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2016
Good morning sir am Mr Richard pls I will like to know if you still have the dwaf paw paw seeds in stock and how much do they cost here is my number 08152376392
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by afrika4real(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2016
pls do u have tomato seed?
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 4:01am On Jul 25, 2016
nickyblaze:
Good morning sir am Mr Richard pls I will like to know if you still have the dwaf paw paw seeds in stock and how much do they cost here is my number 08152376392
It's available
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 4:02am On Jul 25, 2016
afrika4real:
pls do u have tomato seed?
We do have.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by tufuuu(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
do you still have the dwaf seed sir ?
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
tufuuu:
do you still have the dwaf seed sir ?
Yes. We do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Of My Snail Is White See Pics / Nigeria To Begin Exporting Rice From Kebbi State(photos) / Maize Shelling Machines, and other Threshers with Food processing Machines..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.