Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) (33530 Views)

How Profitable Pepper Farming Is In Nigeria / Checkout All-Black Chicken That Sells For $6000 (Pics, Video) / Pepper Farming: Can You Imagine The Extent Of Loss Due To Lack Of Storage? (Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by kobobay(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Michael Lawal graduated from the University of Ibadan, and Michael started vegetables, and pepper farming with used cement sacks. I met Michael when he came to my house to cross his rabbit.

And I was talking to him, I was so interested in what he does. And what I saw surprised me, his passion for farming is unbelievable. I decided to visit his farming, and have an interview with him.

He explains in this video the pepper farming technique using sack. Pepper farming is a lucrative business in Nigeria. If you are looking for a way to plant pepper in your compound, here is an opportunity to incorporate Michael's method of farming.

Hope you enjoy this interview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRgL-SMMrvg

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by sketcherJ(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2023
lipsrsealed what’s going on in the first picture? Na pepper enter the guy for eyes?

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by Clairvoyancy: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2023
Good business, God bless your hustle

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by Metronomy(m): 9:12am On Apr 15, 2023
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by Gidabiller2: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2023
Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by ChicagoBar(m): 9:12am On Apr 15, 2023
Keep it on

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by aimsbaba(m): 9:12am On Apr 15, 2023
Aims Baba
Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by drizslim(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2023
Pepper dem gang

20 Likes

Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2023
Kudos to you bro.
GOD bless your hustle.
And someone called this one a lazy youth…

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by NobleSeed(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2023
Him for just focus on the pepe farming na
Why going to waste time and resources and end up farming Pepe with cement bags.
Nigeria graduate na only God fit help us
Abeg which course him study?
No won hear say him graduated from law or biochemistry 😂 😂
If is not agric related course I signed out 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by ollyboy009(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2023
Way to go
Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by zombieHUNTER: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2023
Nice one...

Over to you Nairaland yahoo gang
Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by Billionaire2: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2023
Nice one Bro.. wish you success

But.. na camera man tell you to smile .??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by christejames(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2023
I love things like this...

Keep it up!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by Adakintroy: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2023
This whole see a graduate who does this..blah blah. Just reek of entitlement. You a graduate so what?. you better pass people weh De do am. Is like farming are for peasants and low life

If you are really intelligent you for don invent something..not be looking for someone to invent while you work for him. Humble yourself. Nothing special about graduate. Nothing

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2023
Cool.

My 1 kobo advice,
Get a permanent land and invest in cash crops at an early age.
Sit back and enjoy at 40 upwards.
Trees need lesser care. Just pruning and disinfecting at site of any.

To those saying white collar job don cast, it's a truth and lie at the same time.

Lie
If you get a white collar job, go for it and save funds you will need as capital.
Don't go into a white collar job that will take more than 8am to 5pm and weekends from you. You need time to rest, think and plan.

True
No white collar jober will ever make Forbes richest man on earth.
Long run, Salary thou an assurance, na scam.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by Warl0ck: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2023
He will make it in Ofemmanuland

1 Like

Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2023
Agriculture is very tasking but one thing Nigeria and Nigerians need to invest in. Nice business, more growth

1 Like

Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2023
Gidabiller2:
Don't say I didn't do anything for you

At 9:12am ? Game wey don end
Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by Mindlog: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2023
Impressive.

1 Like

Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by Dbestbrest: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2023
A great Nigerian that doesn't have to depend on anyone before he make a living for himself. God sees your heart man. He will send helpers to you that will invest heavily in your dream. Keep it up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by OdogwuMoney6: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2023
Welcome to my country cry
Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by mytime24(f): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2023
God bless Ur hustle
Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by Lifewasgood: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2023
Agriculture is bae!

The world is currently battling food shortage, so whatever you grow be it food or cash crop will have a steady market.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by fasa1touch(m): 9:17am On Apr 15, 2023
This guy fit go get pepper body oh
Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by ednut1(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2023
Only in Nigeria will people go to university, graduate and serve then start jobs that doesn’t require a degree. Carry go, more grease to ya elbow

11 Likes

Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by bigdammyj: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2023
Good one.
Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by spagettiluv: 9:19am On Apr 15, 2023
Gidabiller2:
She did it again.
scammer
Go find a job

1 Like

Re: Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) by money121(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Multi-million Dollar Coconut Plantation Destroyed In Akwa Ibom – Gov Emmanuel / Fish Farming And Pig Farming: Which Is More Profitable? / This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.