Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Messi Is More Talented Than Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Is More Talented Than Ronaldo (571 Views)

Okocha Vs Ronaldinho Who Is More Talented With Skills And Dribbles / Lionel Messi Is Now A Father / Do You Think Messi Is Better Than Ronaldinho? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Is More Talented Than Ronaldo by Esdb(m): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2014
See I know some die-hard CR7 open this thread with weapons in mouth to kill slander and murder esdb. But before you do hear me out.

See I have studied messi and ronaldo closely and I think it is well right and honest to say when it comes to ball possession and control it comes more natural to messi than ronaldo.
I am not saying ronaldo can't play ball or has no ball handling ability, don't get me wrong what am saying is that ronaldo is as good as he is today due to mind-ripping,bodily crazy training.
He has conditioned his self to be this good.
Am putting it to you that 15 years ago ronaldo was the worst player on earth but messi was good I even have proof in a video I saw of messi at 10 playing very well(if you go check it out he's the one on the number 10 jersey).

If messi and ronaldo stop training for a year, I'm laying it out to you that you all who ddislike cr7 so much because he would loose form rapidly while messi would still remain this good.

The problem now which I don't like but I perceive is that messi would start declining before ronaldo. That is the thing with 'results' of training they last longer than the 'naturals' a good example is robben.
Re: Messi Is More Talented Than Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2014
As a c.ronaldo's fan i know messi is better than him.....but who cares? I still love c.ronaldo...#hala madrid!
Re: Messi Is More Talented Than Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2014
(2)we c.ronaldo's fan don't love him because he is better than messi or the other way round,we luv him because he is real, he is d penaldo,d diver, d arrogant and d bad boy.........btw my sister Is a suarez fan, IS HE BETTER THAN MESSI?......

(1) (Reply)

Germany U-20 Star Rejects Nigeria / Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Story / Vincent Enyeama Makes African Player Of The Year Final Shortlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.