Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Recruit Card...lastr - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruit Card...lastr (804 Views)

Immigration To Recruit 5,000 Personnel Soon / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out. / Good News! Immigration Set To Recruit 5,000 Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruit Card...lastr by Victorakats(m): 8:19am On Nov 11, 2014
Maybe the meaning of R will be Regrets for the scammers in Nigeria.

I hate to do this but what will it profit me to watch fellow Nigerians waste their penny in pursuit of a fluke offer.

Got a message from a supposedly oil and gas company that i was shortlisted for their aptitude test and they referred me to their website...blogger owned website... For the procedures.

I read through till i saw Recruit Card which cost #2550 that i'm supposed to pay for them to document my details and then mail it to my house possibly for easy access for my exams.
It has deadline and all that stuff.

My mind kept meditating on this...the benefits of ICT may make some firm to design procedures that will enable them recruit faster and more efficiently just like the computer based test or the video interview.

After due meditation and some research, i arrived at this which i feel every prospective employee should have in mind.

You are not empty cos you are seeking for an offer nor do you need to pay any dine to get one.
You have potentials,skills and knowledge which you wish to bring to the firm to grow their wealth and on that basis you are not meant to drop a penny for whatsoever kind purpose the firm may wish for.
Since your services is what they seek,they should pay for it cos your life isnt worth nothing.
Check the food you eat,the water you drink,the clothings, and the air which no wealth can afford. So dont fall for these cheap scammers.

A genuine firm that appreciates you will call you soon..
Till they do, please dont loose your value because you dont have money.

Yours Truly
LA

1 Like

Re: Recruit Card...lastr by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2014
I got the same text too
With the way these scammers are going

God help us in this country

1 Like

Re: Recruit Card...lastr by Maczeelly(m): 8:37am On Nov 11, 2014
I got d mssg also......wch way niger!!!!!!Scammin yet unemploy ppl since 19BC.........#2550
Re: Recruit Card...lastr by Victorakats(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2014
I've decided to expose any of such scams and also some firms that specialize in crippling graduates all in the name of job offers...

#expose them all and save a soul from deception.

1 Like

Re: Recruit Card...lastr by LaurelP(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2014
When I saw d message on their website, I just laughed. Pay over 2000 naira for a "recruit card"; a supposed oil company?
What's d card for? And to worsen d whole thing, they said a courier man will come and deliver it to you in your home!

These kind of hrtless devilish scammers shud be investigated and sent to jail.

(1) (Reply)

$100 MILLION TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME / Corporate Communications Vacancy / Urgent Cleanserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.