Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. (7330 Views)

2units Of Toyota Corolla 2004 are sold.Glory be to God / Distinctive 2001 Honda Accord and 01 Toyota Camry are SOLD, Glory be to God / Lagos Cleared Honda Pilot 03 and Toyata Camry 99 are SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by Domus: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2014
Good day Laddies and Gentlemen!

While having a chat with a friend on Sunday, He got 'surprised' when I told him I have my used RV for sale. He said he had only seen them in the movies and hadn't even seen one on Nigeria's road. I in turn was surprised to hear that. Since I have one on the ground for sale right here in Lagos. He suggested Nairaland to me, were many talk about their cars for sale or other vehicles for sale in Nigeria. So guys and gals I do have my used motorhome for sale, and its real and physical here in ikeja lagos Nigeria. I have even placed an advert for it on the olx dot com dot ng ; So if you need it or know anyone in search for one, I have it wink
Regards to all
Domus.

1 Like

Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 11, 2014
Post more interior pictures etc plus price
Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by Domus: 8:44am On Nov 11, 2014
Hi Lanister, I was wondering if it would violate the Nairaland rules as I am less than an hour new to this rather interesting platform "Nairaland" However I just added some more photos, and here are some more:

Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2014
Lanister:
Post more interior pictures etc plus price
yea interior pics location and price is important
Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by akoshine01: 12:03am On Jan 25, 2015
Hi, Kindly confirm if this motorhome is still available for sale. Get me on topmargin05@yahoo.com
Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by Domus: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Yes, This Motorhome is still Very much available for sale today being July 5th 2015; and the price is very competitive and Negotiable. Remember it is already in Lagos and you can view it.
Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by tilly(f): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hello Domus,

Saw your motor home and wondering if it's available for rental. Do let me know please via email to tildagal@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by slenderdude: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
OP,

You will need to place the price here, and also your contact is very important as a good number of genuinely interested persons would need to reach you.

Regards,
Slendedude
Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by sanxavvy: 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pls do you have other rv for sale, am very interested and how much is this one
Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by sanxavvy: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
How do I contact you. Phone number or email??
shocked

1 Like

Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by donem: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nice Mobile home I must confess Op. but I won't sleep with rest of mind inside this at night.

if I buy this would have to also buy a small piece of land, drive it in and build a 8ft fence around the mobile home.

3 Likes

Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by Domus: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, My Motorhome is still at my home in Lagos. I am Sorry for responding so late. I am currently out of Nigeria and only just checked in to Nairaland minutes ago only to see response and interests regarding the RV. all interested parties may contact me on webtrades at yahoo dot com.
Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by Domus: 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=Domus post=77763183]Hello everyone, first my apologies to all the interested parties for not being able to respond each and every mail or contacts, I have been out of the country till recently.

Well, am Dominic Mary, Am currently in Lagos (with my RV-Motorhome) and I have decided to SELL it to someone else that will love and put it to further fun and good use.

SOLD, SOLD,SOLD, SOLD,SOLD, SOLD
Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by Domus: 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
sanxavvy:
How do I contact you. Phone number or email??
shocked

Hello, My Motorhome is still at my home in Lagos. I am Sorry for responding so late. I am currently out of Nigeria and only just checked in to Nairaland minutes ago only to see response and interests regarding the RV. all interested parties may contact me on webtrades at yahoo dot com.
Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by JoeIfunaya: 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hello Mr Domus,

I have sent you series of email but no reply.
I am earnestly interested in buying your RV's.
Please and please get back to me regarding the availability, price,model and year.
once again, I'm looking forward to your reply.
Thank you.
Joel

1 Like

Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by Domus: 3:16am On Nov 29, 2016
Hi, I sent you an email and I have hooked up with you over WhatsApp via the phone number you provided.

Please check
Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by motemi111(m): 3:43am On Nov 29, 2016
whats the condition and price,hook me up on 08060900735(whatsapp only)
Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by slegdehammer(m): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2016
Hello domus,have been trying to get across to you for a very long time.i am really interested in your rv. What's the location and how much are you selling..here is my email address. .kindly contact me asap.
Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by Domus: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hello everyone, first my apologies to all the interested parties for not being able to respond each and every mail or contacts, I have been out of the country till recently.

Well, am Dominic Mary, Am currently in Lagos (with my RV-Motorhome) and I have decided to SELL it to someone else that will love and put it to further fun and good use.

Yes I now HAVE MY MOTHORHOME UP FOR SALE.

Please contact me on:

08078082990 webtrades@yahoo.com

CALL or WhatsApp if you are Serious to purchase it

PLEASE AM NOT INTERESTED IN GOING INTO SOME VENTURE WITH THE RV.

OUTRIGHT SALE IS PREFERRED.

Feel free to hook me up.
Thanks for reading
Dominic
Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by Rapidpolystyren(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
We build mobile mobile accommodation also.
Pls check www.rapidcabin.com
Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by damayfoli: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hello, recently in my lady on wheels the bulbs burned out, for a long time I could not figure out how to replace them correctly because I just recently became the owner of a car. Then I found an article on How To Remove RV Light Covers And Replace Bulbs? It turns out everything is much simpler than I thought.
Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by Xenisha: 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hello everyone, I recently bought a Thor Industries RV van and I want to share with you an article in which you can see an overview of the company that produces these vans. I want to add on my own that I really like using this van because it is quite roomy, but most importantly, I like the quality of its production.
Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by rhames(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2023
Are they still available
Re: Very Good Used Rv's / Motorhomes / Mobile Homes Are Sold In Nigeria. by SaintUlot: 5:40pm On Jan 16
AVAILABLE FOR SALE

You will never buy fuel Again, no need for maintenance, no need for engine oil, no noise, no pollution and can travel long range of 120km on a single battery charge, just with this custom made ebike that comes with advanced specifications.

The specs are : Two 48v 22ah Samsung batteries

Additional backrack/passenger seat

55km/h highest speed

120km coverage per single battery charge

Fast charger

1000w bafang motor

Strong and Durable Steel frame

7 Original shimano mechanical gears

5 pedal assist gears

Head lamp

Break light and Trafficator light

loud Horn

Rustless chains

Durable Fat tire 20 inches by 4 inches

Three driving modes: Manual, pedal assist and pure electric modes

Back and front Hydraulic brakes

48v 12 tube brushless controller

Charging time - 3 - 7 hrs

Load bearing capacity - 180kg

Ipx6 water resistant.

You will love to own this ebike and you will surely get value for the money spent .

Price : Serious prospective buyers should reach me on my phone number below for price, due to price change as a result of exchange rate volatility.

Call or WhatsApp: 08035537864
If you would like to be the owner of this ebike .
Hurry up before the price increase due to exchange rate volatility.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD 2010 Register Honda Pilot Touring / 2021 Model Dodge Ram Fullest Option Good Deal / Used 2003 Honda Accord EX EOD (6 Loader, Leather Interior, V4 Engine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.