Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Luxurious Self Contain Room In Abuja (Gone!!. Not Available anymore) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Luxurious Self Contain Room In Abuja (Gone!!. Not Available anymore) (1167 Views)

Exquisite 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Iyana-ipaja (no Agreement & Commission Fee) / A Room Self Con in lekki phase 1,2 or Room Swap Wanted. No Agency/no Agreement / Miniflat To Let In Ojodu: No Agency, No Agreement Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luxurious Self Contain Room In Abuja (Gone!!. Not Available anymore) by afope: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2014
hello Everyone,

I have a room self contain apartment to give out in Abuja. The room has POP ceiling , kitchen, toilet with water heater all in-house and a small gated corridor. The location is Suncity estate near Games village. The estate is one of the cleanest, most serene, and safest estate in Abuja. 15 minutes drive from centre of town.

working class matured male/female preferred.

I have 7 months rent outstanding (from December 2014- June 2015) and the price is N230k after which you will start paying the full year rent of N375k. You also have your own separate electricity meter.

I will be moving out fully by end of this month (November) so if you are interested call/whatsapp me on 08033726739 or bbm 2BAFEB4C.

thank you
Re: Luxurious Self Contain Room In Abuja (Gone!!. Not Available anymore) by afope: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
afope:
hello Everyone,

I have a room self contain apartment to give out in Abuja. The room has POP ceiling , kitchen, toilet with water heater all in-house and a small gated corridor. The location is Suncity estate near Games village. The estate is one of the cleanest, most serene, and safest estate in Abuja. 15 minutes drive from centre of town.

I have 7 months rent outstanding (from December 2014- June 2015) and the price is N230k after which you will start paying the full year rent of N375k. You also have your own separate electricity meter.

I will be moving out fully by end of this month (November) so if you are interested call/whatsapp me on 08033726739 or bbm 2BAFEB4C.

thank you
Re: Luxurious Self Contain Room In Abuja (Gone!!. Not Available anymore) by afope: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
hello Everyone,

thank you
Re: Luxurious Self Contain Room In Abuja (Gone!!. Not Available anymore) by afope: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
still available
Re: Luxurious Self Contain Room In Abuja (Gone!!. Not Available anymore) by afope: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
Still available
Re: Luxurious Self Contain Room In Abuja (Gone!!. Not Available anymore) by afope: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2014
Still available. WhatsApp me for pictures. 08033726739

(1) (Reply)

4bedrm Duplex With 3bedrm Bungalow Setback @ Ajah Lekki 38m / Urgent Sale..Gas Plant For Sale @ Amuwo Odofin Lagos. / For Sale And Letting.......@ Mainland And Island.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.