Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Caroline Danjuma’s Shocking Response To Marital Troubles! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Caroline Danjuma’s Shocking Response To Marital Troubles! (489 Views)

Shocking Response(picture): How Human Race Disown A Girl / My Husband Didn’t Stop Me From Acting – Caroline Danjuma / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma’s Shocking Response To Marital Troubles! by sexygirl12(f): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2014
News of marital trouble between former Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma and her husband went viral earlier today. There were also allegations that Caroline’s billionaire husband had been cheating on her. Here’s how the mother of three took responded to the false tales on Instagram with Peter Okoye’s wife, Lola Omotayo backing her...continue reading below
http://ozigizaga..com/

Re: Caroline Danjuma’s Shocking Response To Marital Troubles! by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2014
Hungry bloggers again, take your ban with heart and don't spam the forum complaining about it.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Evacuates 74 Synagogue Corpses / Nairaland What Did I Do? This Is Not Fair / Confusion In Enugu As Corpse Of Jim Nwobodo’s Son Disappears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.