Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Did Jesus Christ Have Long Hair? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Christ Have Long Hair? (1205 Views)

Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? / Do Jesus Christ Have Childhood Friends? / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jesus Christ Have Long Hair? by dadaadec(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2014
will really be glad if this question can be analyze without any sentiment coz am so confused about it! if God and Joseph dnt have long hair, The apostle Paul said it was a shame for a man to have long hair because the male is made in the image of God who is groomed with short hair....
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Long Hair? by johnydon22(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2014
so we are supposed to start debating the type of hair jesus had... how is that my business even if he had mohawk... undecided
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Long Hair? by CANTICLES: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
dadaadec:
will really be glad if this question can be analyze without any sentiment coz am so confused about it! if God and Joseph dnt have long hair, The apostle Paul said it was a shame for a man to have long hair because the male is made in the image of God ....
Notice the bolded, that already shows Christ doesnt have such a hair .... But the religious practices of today are spiritually sick for acceptin such as d general picture of Christ!! The same way they accept the fictional hell theory of the catholic church who also change hebrew word for Grave/Sheo'l/ to hell, Greek Hade's (grave) to hell ,Greek Gehenn'a (hebrew Gehinno'm) wich is the valley of hinnom &known today as Wadi er- Rababi in Jerusalem as hell too ....Funny enough , greek Tartarus wich mean a condition of deepest darkness respecting God's bright purposes ! Was also rendered "hell" in 2pet 2:4 ! They are in hell yet they ar reserved for judgement. ...As in All dis religious tins ar all pagan stuff
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Long Hair? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
Yes.
He also had a dress and loved being surrounded by men.
Just like this guy.

Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Long Hair? by dadaadec(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
johnydon22:
so we are supposed to start debating the type of hair jesus had... how is that my business even if he had mohawk... undecided
just being bothered and thats y i ask, coz we all believe he has a long hair, he is fair and tall but who really knws how he looks? nobody... maybe he never keeps his hair, maybe not!
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Long Hair? by johnydon22(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
dadaadec:
just being bothered and thats y i ask, coz we all believe he has a long hair, he is fair and tall but who really knws how he looks? nobody... maybe he never keeps his hair, maybe not!

ok na malam....are u ok now
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Long Hair? by gatiano(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
The devils' lies are very powerful but can easily be destroyed by the truth, as a matter of fact, it had already been destroyed. In all the whiteman's movies about Jesus, Jesus has always been shown to be a whiteman (caucasian), and a straight hair is synonymous to caucasian, in the sixties, seventies and eighties, the Jesus was very white, blue eyed and blond straight hair. then in the nineties, the whiteman made his hair a little curly but still white, today, he looks almost arabic in look, why is all this of great importance to the whiteman? it is simply to enslave! to make a people dance to their pipes or music. but in order to enslave a people, one must make them hate theirselves.

Thus, if Jesus is white, and according to the movies, Mary is white too, what then will Jesus's father be who they claimed to be GOD? obviously white. GOD is good, he is just, he is almighty, He is the creator, He does not do evil and most of all He is claimed to be white. what then is black? in our primary school and secondary junior school, we were taught that the opposite of white is black. if this white God is fine, truth and good, what then is the black GOD? to us the africans, at the back of our minds, we think that black God is the devil, evil, witch etc. that is why you see the black man and woman always blushing when they see a white person, they (black people) think when they love and respect the white people, they are respecting and loving the family of God....

well, The truth is GOD was and is a Blackman, GOD'S spirit can only fit into a Blackman from the time He was a small boy. all the angels are black, all the exalted assembly (the 24 elders with GOD and the angels are all blackmen). Jesus of 2000 years ago had a Daddy, his name was Joseph a carpenter. Jesus had other 6 step siblings. Nobody except Mary, Joseph, Mary's father, Jesus and GOD know when Jesus was born, nobody. and it wasn't around december atall.
Why did the black people accept Jesus. Jesus went to school and studied along with black people in Egypt (there were still a lot of black in egypt back then, there are still a handful of blacks indigenous egyptians there today), Jesus was a very brilliant student, loved by all and was known to a few of the black people that GOD had a mission for him. this real tales must have been told to us from father to father, so when we heard the name Jesus, we just said "that is a brother of our".
if anybody would call Jesus today, Jesus wouldn't understand because Jesus is either latin/greek/roman or english, english is few years old. Jesus spoke arabic and hebrew, or maybe spanish. spanish is the language of the black moor. 700 years of the moors in spain brought that language.

I do not mean to be proud, i pray to GOD that he should humble me all the time. my blackness is great and i'm proud of it and of us because we the black people of the universe, are the descendant of GOD.

You asked short, i wrote much. forgive me.

dadaadec:
will really be glad if this question can be analyze without any sentiment coz am so confused about it! if God and Joseph dnt have long hair, The apostle Paul said it was a shame for a man to have long hair because the male is made in the image of God who is groomed with short hair....
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Long Hair? by dadaadec(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] angry
johnydon22:

ok na malam....are u ok now
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Long Hair? by Weah96: 12:11am On Nov 29, 2014
Jesus is dead. His hair is worm food now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Bishop Touches Pastor's P3n1s On Pulpit In Ghana [photo] / Did Jesus Rise From The Dead In The Same Body He Died In? / What A Creationist Claims Happened To Airasia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.