Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Photos: Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Incredibly Sexy Figure At 45!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Incredibly Sexy Figure At 45!!! (2154 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Incredibly Sexy Figure At 45!!! by TinyToes: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
In a series of new fitness-modelling snaps, Jennifer Lopez stripped off to reveal an enviable physique that, aged 45, can compete with (and probably beat) most girls half her age. Donning tight black and white gym gear, the radiant actress – who is currently promoting her new book True Love – certainly lives up to the health and fitness website’s (BodyLab) mantra – ‘be the girl of your dreams’. This woman is hawt from every angle – sideways, backways, frontways – extremely hawt.

J Lo recently divulged in a statement:

'In all of my work — my music, my films, my book, my foundation — I always strive to inspire women to be the best and happiest versions of themselves. I joined the BodyLab™ family not only because of their commitment to creating great health and fitness products for women, by women, but also because of their approach to the holistic lifestyle. It's not a solution-in-a-bottle. 'It's not a fad diet. It's part of a health regimen that makes your metabolism work as hard as you do. It's a way to love your body.'

More here - http://.com/2014/11/11/awesome-photos-jennifer-lopez-flaunts-incredible-figure-at-44/#more-19976

Re: Photos: Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Incredibly Sexy Figure At 45!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
All i see is hard work and sweat from the Gym.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Incredibly Sexy Figure At 45!!! by axortedbabe(f): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
wow..my kind of bod..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BIG BOY!! Davido Spotted With US Millionaire Mr Flawless (photo) / 6 Reigning African Models Shows Unclad Sexy Butties / Nollywood Actress Clarion Chukwurah Weds For The 3rd Time - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.