Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Are You In The Fiverr Business? Or Thinking About Joining? Please Read This! - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Are You In The Fiverr Business? Or Thinking About Joining? Please Read This! (433 Views)

Own Your Website And Take Your Business Or Company To The Next Level / Own Your Website And Take Your Business Or Company To The Next Level / Own Your Website And Take Your Business Or Company To The Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In The Fiverr Business? Or Thinking About Joining? Please Read This! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hello there. My name is Oluwasegun Raphael, i am the Level 2 seller with the magic touch on fiverr.

I and my team are working on a Fiverr Community In Nigeria that will bring us all together.

In this community, what we do is to share success, for free.

DID YOU KNOW?

We have over 1million Nigerian buyers on fiverr. What if they knew we (Nigerian Sellers) could all be found in one place?
And then post their requests on our platform?

Imagine a community where we can help ourselves out by sharing resources that will help our fiverr businesses, Exchange GIG orders,
and Get massive orders from millions of Nigerian buyers who have been patronizing clients from other countries on fiverr. Lets take over!

Yes thats what i mean. I am willing to make everyone succeed on fiverr, strictly Naija.

No selling of materials on our platform , its all free!

I received lots of messages and challenges from different members from different fiverr pages, asking me to give out my blueprint for free if
truly i have been successful on fiverr and i want to help people out and YES, I am not just doing that, I am using this community to ensure every Nigerian on Fiverr succeeds.

Yes thats the concept behind NAIJAONEFIVERR.

I am giving out my Premium Fiverr Blueprint to the first 10,000 people to register on our facebook group so we can all succeed.

Officially launching our Online Community soon and its going to be massive.

Join our group for more info and updates :

/naijaonefiverr

For Buyers, Please follow this page for updates on when our official forum will be launched so you can start posting your requests and getting cheap services.

Thanks for reading this and see you at the top.

(1) (Reply)

Improve Your Organization With Suitable Internet Marketing Strategies / ★★ TEMOK ★★ USA Shared Web Hosting Plans | 24/7 Support | 99% Guaranteed Uptime / Solid & Stable Dedicated Servers In US At Affordable Price With 200 IP Addresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.