Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? (675 Views)

Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? / Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? / Which Sleep Is Deeper? Is It The One You Dream Or The Sleep Without Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? by Law4rence(m): 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
Have you ever meet with a dead loved one may be in dream or real life and you talked to each other? Pls narrate your story and tell may be deres somting you do before you are able to meet the person.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? by skillzbae(f): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Chaii.....d story plenty o, whr do i start frm?
Re: Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
it has happened to me bfor...but i want to share the one that happened to one of my relatives, she was in the higher institution,and she was heading home to collect her monthly allowance since her parents has not contacted her for it.. surprising she saw her grandma in one of the buses she boarded, greeted her and asked her what she was actually doing there.. her grandma just smiled nd told her she wanted to see someone around that area.. when she got home she told her parents she met grandma on the way,they where dumbfounded bcus she had died three day ago,she couldnt believe it untill she saw the corpse.. according to the culture sha they gave her tribal marks,she cried ehn...

(1) (Reply)

NERC Accuses Electricity Firms Of Inflating Bills / Do people still use joysticks ? / At Last World’s Tallest And Shortest Man Meets (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.