Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

n/a - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / n/a (14402 Views)

What Feats Have U Achieved With Your Java(s40) Phones Before? / Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

n/a by soki2ng(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2008
n/a
Re: n/a by darequam(m): 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2008
Guy av never traded it 4 money but i've traded it for pomo sometimes ago then.
Re: n/a by darequam(m): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2008
As per other achievements nothing really cus i don't av the time and don't even av a lapy.
Re: n/a by fdigital(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2008
for me FB has helped me alot in which i cant state all. it has helped me in times of tradind forex , studies, doing research and has gained alot from it too in times of trading it to some novies in ma neihgbohood yes i collect  money and rihgt now there are some dudes that are disturbin me to do some installment for them. But remember free browsing has its consequence,
Re: n/a by Dclique(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2008
i hava lappy,an a powerful phone.Bt if i start naming what i hav achieved 4m free browsing i wil probably fill up this thread, lool.
Re: n/a by Mustay(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2008
I want to believe the poster ain't learning and practicising programming from the phone.

Whatever is "Cool Free Cash"?
Re: n/a by Koolwilly(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2008
@Soki
I have acheived real much from free browsing, downloading drivers, softwares utilities to install on my friends lappy. and it has really helped me when i am broke and i no get money to load my mulitilinks card.
I dey borrow phone use. No tell any body ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You never send me the free browsing trick of mtn on pc you dont reply me on YIm
Re: n/a by toluxa1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2008
@poster. Roflmfao

You better come make I teach you Java. Wetin you wan carry Python do? Its thrash. Start with QBASIC (very interesting)> C++ and then JAVA. Whatever sha.

Just like Dclique said. I say make i write all the things I have achieved from FBT, my post alone go carry this thread go page 3. But I have never collected one Naira from anybody (i've been tempted  to once or twice). But My Brother has made close to N50,000 from it (meanwhile i'm the one who gives him ALL the info). There is a guy here in Minna (in my school). I'm very sure he has made more than 100K from it. Until the day I met Him and discovered he doesnt even know about Opera Browser. He made all His money from wap.sonyerricson.com@googlw.com/gwt/n on phnoe browser. And He has posters every where. If I wanted to make money from FBT (in Minna), I'll be a Millionaire by now (not kidding).
Re: n/a by toluxa1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2008
And thats just for phone o. Very few people here know how to use MTN on PC talk more of ZAIN.

In fact. . . e be like say i go come enter into this business o. (Its just profiting from the Nigerian Telecommunications Sector) lol
Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2008
fdigital:

for me FB has helped me alot in which i can't state all. it has helped me in times of tradind forex , studies, doing research and has gained alot from it too in times of trading it to some novies in ma neihgbohood yes i collect money and rihgt now there are some dudes that are disturbin me to do some installment for them. But remember free browsing has its consequence,

did i hear u say Forex? with FBT that depends on ever fluctuating GPRS? guy I NO de ever try am, even with my Demo account, U don ever open trade, then gprs come Disappear?? U go mad,

Dclique:

i hava lappy,an a powerful phone.Bt if i start naming what i hav achieved 4m free browsing i wil probably fill up this thread, lool.

C'mon D, dont be like that, thats what the thread is for, or u just dont want us to tap into ur Dbase of past online expiriences??
Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2008
Mustay:

I want to believe the poster ain't learning and practicising programming from the phone.

Whatever is "Cool Free Cash"?

Mustay>> that hurt you know,  anyways The Pic attached sure does not look like a phone to me, but a desktop,  Besides Note pads can be installed In PDA's to write programs on the go (for mad men),

Cool Free Cash. ha grin grin grin,  let me just define it as 20-30 gees you recieve in 5 minutes for making someone's phone and pc Kiss,
Re: n/a by darequam(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2008
@tolux
be like say me self go de collect money o, i need to raise enuf money to get ma lapy. Make person no de dull inself.
But guys remember dat if we do dis things free Gods reward go pass man's own o.
Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2008
toluxa1:

@poster. Roflmfao

You better come make I teach you Java. Wetin you wan carry Python do? Its thrash. Start with QBASIC (very interesting)> C++ and then JAVA. Whatever sha.

Just like Dclique said. I say make i write all the things I have achieved from FBT, my post alone go carry this thread go page 3. But I have never collected one Naira from anybody (i've been tempted  to once or twice). But My Brother has made close to N50,000 from it (meanwhile i'm the one who gives him ALL the info). There is a guy here in Minna (in my school). I'm very sure he has made more than 100K from it. Until the day I met Him and discovered he doesnt even know about Opera Browser. He made all His money from wap.sonyerricson.com@googlw.com/gwt/n on phnoe browser. And He has posters every where. If I wanted to make money from FBT (in Minna), I'll be a Millionaire by now (not kidding).

all those things u call want to give me headache, I heard Python was good for beginners cos its not as complicated as C, C++ and the likes, Rest assured I'll get to those too, I just got to start somewhere,

about ur church minded nature towards FBT cool cash, have you ever woke up one morning, search ur pocket u no fit buy food Or Pay TP to reach ATM??
ur phone rings and someone BEGS u to collect the cash nah for the thing, i guess that has never happened to u, My brother My cross dey my heard, I collect cash according to the pocket
Re: n/a by billgatexp(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2008
cash or no cash, FBT helps us sumtimes, though the bad side is a fixed and continous gaze on the pc apart from that, i recommend it,
Re: n/a by toluxa1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2008
Bill Gate Himself has spoken
Re: n/a by semid4lyfe(m): 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2008
I did all d research & got all d materials I used in writing my term paper titled Anticancer medicinal Plants;Pharmaceutical and Toxicological Considerations from the net with my mtn on pc trick.I have not stepped into a cybercafe in a long time and I probably wont step in2 1 this year.I'm presently gathering materials for my project & my fbt on phone and pc has been invaluable.In short,it has stopped me from overnite browsing 4 my term paper and prjct & allwd me 2 channel otherwise scarce resources 2 other areas.FBT has also allwd me 2 keep my Lapy antivirus updated as I download d update file from d net without any hassle and run it on my pc.
It has also fostered a close friendship btwn 1 of my lecturers & me,and we're now very tight because I configured his N70 phone with mtn opera mod and he was very happy that he could @ least monitor his email on his phone but this has come with its downside cos he calls me everytime when he can't connect probably due 2 ntwk prblm.In fact I have 2 go & cnfigure
his operamod
Re: n/a by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2008
FBT has bn and is still wonderful. I have gained a lot from it. @ sok2ng, I have never experience connection failure while trading expecially on meta4 platforms but it occassionally disconnects on marketiva's streamster but then, it's far better and far dependable than either starcomms and multilinks where trading is concerned. Infact, i had to abandoned my EVDO starcomms at a point for zainnab for a whole month cause each time I tried to connect, it disconnects the platform untill I bring in Zainnab again.

With FBT, I have being able to carry out far-reaching research on forex trading that I now have my own strategies which was hitherto not a near posibility. These strategies has earned me lots of profit both from trading and imparting the knowledge gained to would-be traders.

I have not charge the few people I helped configured their system on my street but one time i collected 3000 naira and it was to get back the 3000 naira I paid OC TWINS to get the settings.

Right now, I occassionally use my starcomms EVDO when I decides the phone has to rest but definitely not when on my trading platform, I don't trust starcomms with my trade. I depend entirely on FBT and I trust the speed so much so that IF zainnab/yellow should be blocked today, I'd be ready to pay to get any other one that is working than paying for starcomms EVDO.

FBT has done me well o!, I have made profit trading with it and I, in short, it has being soooooo wonderful!

Thanks to the gurus in da house!
Re: n/a by semid4lyfe(m): 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2008
2.06 with d new cheat as d 4mer 1 has stopd working and he has been on my neck 4 about a week.I'm sure most of u know how important & invaluable a rltnshp like that is in an academic envrnmt.I've also used d pc fbt 2 pull effizy in schl,as pple think I'm one pc guru cos of d free browsing I use on my pc.
I've configured tricks 4 about 7 pple free of charge but funny enuff I've always gained somethin in return 4rm each.4 eg,d last guy I configured for had about 30 pdf novels ranging from j.Grisham,s.sheldon,F.Forsyth,j.archer,tom clancy etc in his flash & I cllctd all of them and saved them in a special created books folder in my lappy and I love reading novels so I really appreciate d novels but I haven't read any of d novels as I speak cos of free browsing, lol
All in all,Free browsing has been more of
Positives 4 me than negative but I dont use it as an avenue 4 making money as I tell most pple that I don't know d configuratn,dat na computer village dem do am 4 me.
Re: n/a by stancozy(m): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2008
netsurf, your nick came into play here, am realy handicapd by phcn 4 two wks nw, Thanks dude
Re: n/a by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2008
@ stan,

phcn is another headache for nigerians, just wish I had enough money for solar,

pls download the software and let's know if it's useful
Re: n/a by Dclique(m): 12:12am On Nov 24, 2008
Lets just cut ma long story short.If free browsing should stop,i wil just be like a CRACK ADDICT stock in REHAB.Meaning,i am so use to browsing that ma life revolves around da activites on da net(financially,educationally,biologically,mayb even spirtually)
Re: n/a by Dclique(m): 12:19am On Nov 24, 2008
Lol,i ones rmbr the time i dwnlded a software that intercepts radio signals in a room and JAM al INCOMING connections including data calls, It almost got me into trouble when i tried it ina wrong place(i wudnt tel u where).PHONES N PCs RUN MA LIFE
Re: n/a by stancozy(m): 12:28am On Nov 24, 2008
@netsurf, lets meet in Y!M stanzycool z myn
Re: n/a by lancevader(m): 12:44am On Nov 24, 2008
Hm.m.m.m
Re: n/a by eliteweb(m): 12:44am On Nov 24, 2008
Fbt has made lots of friends 4rm forums like nland & lots of web development materials i get thru fbt. Dis re jus afew 2 mention.
Re: n/a by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 24, 2008
@ lance,

sebi na u be smartking/vinja/lord robberta and all the rest? hum?

wahlahi u get mind o! abi na shame u no get?, u still fit show face for this place?
Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 2:30am On Nov 24, 2008
@ netsurf, dont start, I tot tolux said to lay off, they are coming to an agreement
Re: n/a by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 24, 2008
okay o, mo ti gbo, ka pe Aja ni booda, abi?, ko buru o!
Re: n/a by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 24, 2008
okay o, mo ti gbo, ka pe Aja ni booda, abi?, ko buru o!
Re: n/a by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 24, 2008
@ stan,

i tried reaching you on ym but couldn't, like you are on bed already. . . me i still dey for platform dey hammer pips o! lol

E patewo fun zainnabu!! grin grin cheesy
Re: n/a by abiolag(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2008
Pls i need d new mtn trick,dis is y!mail abiola_ameen@yahoo.com
Re: n/a by jacob05(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2008
@POSTER

Don't mind toluxa1 PYTHON is also a very powerful programming language which can do most things is so call JAVA can do and do it prefectly and you can write codes in python 5 times shorter than java and produce thesame result. It don't matter about the programming language you are using what matters is the "PRODUCTIVITY" which i believe python is. And about the FB thing it as lead me to the creation of my first two programs  (I am a beginner ) first is the MTN trick download converter with help me to download files on my pc which made the mtn @ trick download url to download files by removing the google.com/gwt/n?u=http:// and replacing some google codes like %2f which is /. Second is my desktop file manager which came about when i am having problems with too much downloaded files on my desktop and i have to move each downloaded file format to a specific folder and it as helped me alot in managing my desktop to see the source code go to programming challenge thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Best Sites For Downloading High Quality Movies / Xiaomi MI Pad 4 Officially Launched With 6,000mah Battery - Full Specification / List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.