Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

Broken Vows - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Broken Vows (736 Views)

Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears / Altered Vows / A Story: Broken Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broken Vows by Rizaria: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
So this is my first post on here. I've been visiting the site for nearly two years. I mostly write on my blog and share through various social media, but I thought I'd give here a try. So please do not rip me to shreds.
Here goes

I keep thinking of how we got to this point. This point of destruction, havoc wrecked so deep it can never be repaired.
And as I lay here listening to your gentle snores accompanied by the occasional snort, my heart feela heavy.
I lay here in fear of the day getting brighter, the morning song making its first appearance and birds chirping away.
I am in fear because with daylight comes truth. And you'll wake up, and you'll see the mess we made, the broken plates are ripped clothes. But thats not what I fear the most.
My pain will arrive when you wake up and walk out the door. When you go back to her and im sure you'll mumble some excuse of working late or sleeping at a friend's house. You'll never mention me.
I who was here first, I who bear your last name. I who have your child in my stomach yet I have become the secret.
And you'll walk away and leave me to clear up the mess.
Alone

(1) (Reply)

A Rheotorical Queation That Need And Urgent Answer "LIFE AFTER DEATH" / A Horror Story / Diary Of A Wimpy Kid # 11: Double Down - Ebook (by Jeff Kinney)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.