Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Employment And The Nigerian Factor - Superiority Complex - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employment And The Nigerian Factor - Superiority Complex (1176 Views)

Corpers, Pre-service Employment And It Students / Graduate Employment And Government Hypocrisy / The Nigerian Factor:my Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employment And The Nigerian Factor - Superiority Complex by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
I thought we just have inferiority complex, but I have come to a term that many are suffering from superiority complex.

Take Uboma for instance, I had an issue with him and he reported me to mods. I believe his complains where thrown out as he did not receive his request.

What else can he do but to attack me because he happened to be a mod. That is not inferiority complex because he possesses some degree of power on the job section. But one thing I have come to understand is that his superiority complex was as a result of inferiority complex which he had in other section. Well it is natural. I only hope that what he is doing is real to him.

Its all about Uboma. I know he will delete it soon as he did to my other threads.

Thank you for reading uboma. You and your colleague.

1 Like

Re: Employment And The Nigerian Factor - Superiority Complex by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
The Thread has lasted for over 30 Minutes. It might stay longer than I expected.
Re: Employment And The Nigerian Factor - Superiority Complex by uboma(m): 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
victorels:
I thought we just have inferiority complex, but I have come to a term that many are suffering from superiority complex.

Take Uboma for instance, I had an issue with him and he reported me to mods. I believe his complains where thrown out as he did not receive his request.

What else can he do but to attack me because he happened to be a mod. That is not inferiority complex because he possesses some degree of power on the job section. But one thing I have come to understand is that his superiority complex was as a result of inferiority complex which he had in other section. Well it is natural. I only hope that what he is doing is real to him.

Its all about Uboma. I know he will delete it soon as he did to my other threads.

Thank you for reading uboma. You and your colleague.

You lied about me being a member of your group and you expected me to keep quiet? No way. You need to have your head examined because your comments are so disjointed that they lack substance.
Re: Employment And The Nigerian Factor - Superiority Complex by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
uboma:

You lied about me being a member of your group and you expected me to keep quiet? No way. You need to have your head examined because your comments are so disjointed that they lack substance.

Oh. You commented on a post you are going to delete any moment from now. I don't know what to call that.

If my coment are disjointed, it is because I am not ashamed to express myself and some few who understands my thought always do put me through. I thought that was supposed to be your job. The only Job you know is to attack those you are not comfortable with.

I am still waiting to see topic removed or hidden. That's the only Job you can do perfectly.
Re: Employment And The Nigerian Factor - Superiority Complex by vivalavida(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
victorels:

Oh. You commented on a post you are going to delete any moment from now. I don't know what to call that.

If my coment are disjointed, it is because I am not ashamed to express myself and some few who understands my thought always do put me through. I thought that was supposed to be your job. The only Job you know is to attack those you are not comfortable with.

I am still waiting to see topic removed or hidden. That's the only Job you can do perfectly.

But did u lie abt him being a member of your group?
Re: Employment And The Nigerian Factor - Superiority Complex by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
vivalavida:

Is this supposed to be a question or what.
Re: Employment And The Nigerian Factor - Superiority Complex by vivalavida(m): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
victorels:

No wonder Uboma called u out
Re: Employment And The Nigerian Factor - Superiority Complex by uboma(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
vivalavida:

Please see where he mentioned me and others as being members of his group. For some reason i do not know, others have kept mute about his claims. I dont know if they are indeed his members but i know for sure that i am not one.

NB. after quoting him, he went back and edited his initial post.

www.nairaland.com/1985733/community-awareness-development-network-cawan
Re: Employment And The Nigerian Factor - Superiority Complex by saintandsinnerz: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2014
victorels:

Yes it suppose to be a question so answer and if you can't just shut up and close the thread by yourself quietly
Re: Employment And The Nigerian Factor - Superiority Complex by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
saintandsinnerz:

Yes it suppose to be a question so answer and if you can't just shut up and close the thread by yourself quietly

and what are you, a listener. Why didn't you ask the question yourself.
Re: Employment And The Nigerian Factor - Superiority Complex by davide470(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Victorels, did i just see my name there?
Re: Employment And The Nigerian Factor - Superiority Complex by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
davide470:
Victorels, did i just see my name there?

Please Ignore the Names. If you observe the names you will know that each name there belong to a mode in various sections of Nairaland. I intentionally did it while idle to see how people handle issues. Its obvious that management skill is lacked by mods like Uboma.
Re: Employment And The Nigerian Factor - Superiority Complex by davide470(m): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
victorels:

Please Ignore the Names. If you observe the names you will know that each name there belong to a mode in various sections of Nairaland. I intentionally did it while idle to see how people handle issues. Its obvious that management skill is lacked by mods like Uboma.
That was really bad.. You don't just use names of people without their consent and also, insulting Uboma is very very childish.
Re: Employment And The Nigerian Factor - Superiority Complex by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
davide470:
That was really bad.. You don't just use names of people without their consent and also, insulting Uboma is very very childish.

It wouldn't be a difficult thing to apologise if he is offended by my comment. But pouring fuel in a fire can never put it off even though fuel is liquid. I hardly use insultive words but his action against me because of provocation shows the kind of manager he is. I BELIEVE THAT IS NOT AN INSULTIVE WORD

(1) (Reply)

.. / I Want To Know More About This Company / Whatsapp Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.