Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

** - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ** (49854 Views)

Badass Facts About The Queen That Will Surprise You / Happy Birthday To Me In Advance / Happy Birthday To Natasha,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** by ggrin(f): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
monic01:
are you really a male or female?
winkcheesy
Re: ** by Andyblaze: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: ** by Andyblaze: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
folawiyoma:
Very good song, great guy, good sense I hope the gurl knows that .

thanks...
Re: ** by Andyblaze: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
flawlessS:
I felt awkward last night before going to bed because I was scared no one was going to remember my birthday.

But wow! woke up to my phone beeping and then there were lots of birthday greetings. and when I logged on to nairaland , seeing the love and care being showed on me,I felt so embarrassed that I wouldn't stand it. I haven't being treated like a princess's and a treasured piece of diamond for a long while but here today I feel so much more than that smiley

Thanks to everyone who took time to wish me a happy birthday, I really appreciate thanks so much and may God bless you all.

You are welcome...hope you're enjoying the birthday song
Re: ** by Andyblaze: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
kenex4ever:
Nice voice, nice song

Thanks....
Re: ** by kenex4ever(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
Vivly:
I'm cool. What's up?
am fine dear, how sch?
Re: ** by Danhumprey: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! Diaris godu o! This 'love' that you people are sharing eh,will answer!cry

Deejayharry1 bro,it's somewhat a marvel to me that you and Jasmine are still very much together.shocked

Biko tell me,how did you guys do it? I mean,being able to last this long. Gimme the 'love formulae'! I badly need it! Save a brother.cry

And lest I forget,HAPPY BIRTHDAY,FlawlessS! You've got a great guy in Deejayharry1. Never,ever lose him!smiley

1 Like

Re: ** by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
Andyblaze:

You are welcome...hope you're enjoying the birthday song
Thanks for the song I really did enjoy. cant still believe you did it cheesy

1 Like

Re: ** by Danhumprey: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
Andyblaze:

thanks...
Madman,how far?grin
Re: ** by Andyblaze: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
flawlessS:
Thanks for the song I really did enjoy. cant still believe you did it cheesy

smiley Lol yead i did....you and Harry deserve something sweet and suprising like that
Re: ** by Andyblaze: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Danhumprey:
Madman,how far?grin

Chilling in Las Vegas,....u?
Re: ** by Danhumprey: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
Andyblaze:

Chilling in Las Vegas,....u?
Work no just gree me o! No time again! Na so so work work.
Re: ** by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
Danhumprey:
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! Diaris godu o! This 'love' that you people are sharing eh,will answer!cry

Deejayharry1 bro,it's somewhat a marvel to me that you and Jasmine are still very much together.shocked

Biko tell me,how did you guys do it? I mean,being able to last this long. Gimme the 'love formulae'! I badly need it! Save a brother.cry

And lest I forget,HAPPY BIRTHDAY,FlawlessS! You've got a great guy in Deejayharry1. Never,ever lose him!smiley
Love, Trust, God, Understanding, Communication, and self discipline.... these are the formulae keeping us strong oo bro.... Missed you smiley
Re: ** by Andyblaze: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Chai, no worry bro...the hustle gon pay real good soon, son.

Danhumprey:
Work no just gree me o! No time again! Na so so work work.
Re: ** by Danhumprey: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
deejayharry1:
Love, Trust, God, Understanding, Communication, and self discipline.... these are the formulae keeping us strong oo bro.... Missed you smiley
Missed you and the rest of the gang o! AbuMikey,Homesteady,Nomski0,Vivly,Dannylux,Mayapop,FlawlessS,et cetera,et cetera.

These days,I don't have the luxury of time to spend online anymore.sad

1 Like

Re: ** by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
My Dear Deejayharry1

There are a million ways to tell you that I
love you, but it would never suffice for, a love like ours cannot be expressed so easily. I love the way you have integrated yourself so effortlessly in my life, it is no longer I or me, I know now that it will forever be "we". I have changed and you have changed me for the better, I cannot imagine a better way to have spent my days than with you. You are the reason for all that is well with me. Thanks you for everything you have done to make my birthday a success.

Flawlesss..

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ** by JoeCutie(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
Happy birthday, FlawlessS. May God give you the reason to be hopeful and the cause to be appreciative. You were a lovely friend. Celebrate!

1 Like

Re: ** by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
ggrin:
Iceberylin grabs eroticAngelina's butt grin cool lipsrsealed
grin this girl ehn. iceberylini wouldn't dare do that.
kingtom grabs ggrin's butt n boobz
Re: ** by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
flawlessS:
My Dear Deejayharry1

love you, but it would never suffice for, a love like ours cannot be expressed so easily. I love the way you have integrated yourself so effortlessly in my life, it is no longer I or me, I know now that it will forever be "we". I have changed and you have changed me for the better, I cannot imagine a better way to have spent my days than with you. You are the reason for all that is well with me. Thanks you for everything you have done to make my birthday a success.

Flawlesss..
Awww.....so romantic and sweet.

BTW happy betday...may al your desire be granted.

1 Like

Re: ** by Jbluv55(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
Andyblaze:
SUPRISE!!! SUPRISE!!! SUPRISE!!! Let Us All Be Part Of This Awesome's Person's Celebration!!! Download&Listen To The Official BirthDay Song... Links To It Pops Up Soon Below

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY SONG...Composed and Performed By AndyBlaze

LINK 2... (Special Dedication To The Birthday Celebrant)

#BITG
Nice one baba Andy grin. Nairaland got talent walahi grin.
Re: ** by monic01(f): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
flawlessS:
My Dear Deejayharry1

Flawlesss..
awww , this is so Romantic. Happy Birthday birthday girl.
Re: ** by monic01(f): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
Danhumprey:

lol, i guess it takes alot of balls to do what he just did here for this lady, so that would be a huge factor to the survival of their relationship.
Re: ** by monic01(f): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
ggrin:
winkcheesy
the emoticons wasn't really an answer though
Re: ** by AbuMikey(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Danhumprey:
Missed you and the rest of the gang o! AbuMikey,Homesteady,Nomski0,Vivly,Dannylux,Mayapop,FlawlessS,et cetera,et cetera.

These days,I don't have the luxury of time to spend online anymore.sad

I certainly, do miss the gang the Most.

The NL of now interests Me not, I have not even the slightest of Ideas why its so. sad

How have You been bro!?
Re: ** by macklef(m): 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lol. Seriously i tot d moniker andyblaze was useless.

I guess i was a lil bit wrong. D track was well composed niccur.

Ders a particular part of d entertaiment industry u would fit in wella.
Re: ** by macklef(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
Did both of them meet on NL?
Re: ** by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
AbuMikey:

I certainly, do miss the gang the Most.

The NL of now interests Me not, I have not even the slightest of Ideas why its so. sad

How have You been bro!?
i miss it more than anybody doea, the old crew, the old famous elite's, presently i really don't understand the present new monikers but, alas change is constant sha...
Re: ** by ggrin(f): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
EroticAngelina:
grin this girl ehn. iceberylini wouldn't dare do that.
kingtom grabs ggrin's butt n boobz
angry
Re: ** by KingTom(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
cdamsel:
You be man abi woman?
my sister help me ask ggrin o grin
Re: ** by KingTom(m): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
ggrin:
kingtom opoloko grin
Ikotopokoko grin
Re: ** by ggrin(f): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
KingTom:
my sister help me ask ggrin o grin
na only u fit ans her na grin
Re: ** by ggrin(f): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
KingTom:
Ikotopokoko grin
ikotopododo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today / Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies / The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.