Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Three Things You Must Have And Do Before You Start Any Online Survey Business! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Three Things You Must Have And Do Before You Start Any Online Survey Business! (522 Views)

Get Loans Without Collateral In Nigeria Now To Start Any Business!!! / Three Things You Must Have And Do Before You Start Any Online Survey Business! / Stop Searching For Job (start Any Of These Businesses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Things You Must Have And Do Before You Start Any Online Survey Business! by tallest007: 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2008
[b]Hello,

This is Desmond Okosi. I want to give you tips on want you must do to before you start any online survey business. There are as follows:

[1]Change Your I.P Address: The secret to making it BIG in any online survey business as a Nigerian is to ensure that you don't use a Nigerian I.P address when registering with the survey website. Before registration ensure you change your I.P address from a Nigerian I.P to a U.S.A I.P address. When you do so, you increase the probability of receiving jobs consistently by 110%.

[2]Fill the Registration Form Completely: Nobody is a fool, especially a large corporation. When registering ensure you complete your full and original information correctly. This is the secret that many Nigerians don't know about online survey. For example, if while registering is a survey company, you are asked what field you are into, and you choose an Internet user.

The truth is when a survey job that is related to a health product is available it will not be sent to you.

Unfortunately you cannot escape this but ensure you put in your full and correct information. Use a different email address from the one that you are currently using so that when the jobs start coming they won’t affect this other, depending on what you are doing with it anyway

[3]Use a virtual address: Brother [maybe sister], this is the most important aspect of the whole deal. Listen 98% of online survey jobs will not be sent to you, if you use a Nigerian address. This is a secret may don't know. Miss this part and I doubt if you will make more than $30 in the whole of this month.

Not only should you change your i.p address, you must change your address to a foreign, especially a U.S.A address.

This is the secret of making money from online surveys.

Now how can you get US address? In one simple word: GRAPHCARD

They give you the opportunity to get your US address to collect your cheques and also generate VISA card for yourself.

To get more info on this, go to www.tallestmanonline.com/survey

Attitude Is Everything. We must Succeed.

Desmond[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Blogging and making money from it. / Online Geniune Business That Help You Make Cool Cash / Get Tv Software!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.