Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

{PHOTOS} Rihanna Rocks Ankara Outfit During Her White House Tour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / {PHOTOS} Rihanna Rocks Ankara Outfit During Her White House Tour (1310 Views)

Actress Oge Okoye Looks Fabulous, Steps Out In Ankara Outfit / Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit / Photos;rihanna Rocks Ankara Outfit To The White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

{PHOTOS} Rihanna Rocks Ankara Outfit During Her White House Tour by holatin(m): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
US singer and Roc Nation artiste, Rihanna
recently paid a visit to the White House wearing
a beautiful Ankara dress. She took a tour along
with members of her team through the official
residence and workplace of the US president.
When Rihanna and her crew got to the White
House briefing room, Rih Rih climbed the
podium and began to answer questions from
members of her team just as the president
would. See more photos from the tour:

Re: {PHOTOS} Rihanna Rocks Ankara Outfit During Her White House Tour by adeyiga3(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
She is cute thou
Re: {PHOTOS} Rihanna Rocks Ankara Outfit During Her White House Tour by antifat(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Wow! Lovely!
Re: {PHOTOS} Rihanna Rocks Ankara Outfit During Her White House Tour by IfyAwazie(f): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
I get dis kin ankara jor grin Na rapper wey I dey take cover body for night.
Re: {PHOTOS} Rihanna Rocks Ankara Outfit During Her White House Tour by holatin(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
IfyAwazie:
I get dis kin ankara jor grin Na rapper wey I dey take cover body for night.
really proof or adonbilivit
Re: {PHOTOS} Rihanna Rocks Ankara Outfit During Her White House Tour by Disclaimer: 1:30am On Nov 12, 2014
Yeah!!! grin
Re: {PHOTOS} Rihanna Rocks Ankara Outfit During Her White House Tour by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 12, 2014
i love this outfit.. it fits her perfectly..

(1) (Reply)

15 Hottest Magazine Covers / Khloe Kardashian To Pose N**de For Playboy?! / Amber Rose Shows Off Her Massive bosoms In Bedroom Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.