Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

What The Heck Is Wrong With Some Girls??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Heck Is Wrong With Some Girls??? (818 Views)

Which Is Wrong: From The Christian's Perspective? / What Is Wrong With Paying Your Tithe In Church? / What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Heck Is Wrong With Some Girls??? by francizy(m): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
What in the name of the Almighty is wrong with some girls!?

When I was still an undergraduate, a church in my school organizes a 7 days program every year and almost all Christians attend. The church premises was always chocked up, everywhere was crowded and girls (especially a few Muslims and some other Christians) who couldn't but wish to attend will watch from their hostels..

On one faithful day, as we were all dancing and singing praises, I noticed a girl with fat arss shaking away her butts as if she was at a night club. Worst is, almost half of her rash infested arss was exposed.

At a point, I couldn't take it anymore, I had to move to another seat cuz I was already energized below..
On a very good Sunday service, that fatass mofo would never dress like that to church cuz dey won't let her in but since there was always crowd, she seized that opportunity and used it well (cuz she gave me a hard time)..

As much as I like doing one or two things with girls, I hate being distracted in church, so I even prefer not to attend than be distracted by a girl.
Re: What The Heck Is Wrong With Some Girls??? by Tuktuk: 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
on your own bros. just carry eye commot
Re: What The Heck Is Wrong With Some Girls??? by francizy(m): 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tuktuk:
on your own bros. just carry eye commot

I bet you that you can't take your eyes off her.
You can only change seats..

1 Like

Re: What The Heck Is Wrong With Some Girls??? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
Have you not heard of the saying that where the devil cannot enter,he sends dm ladies
Re: What The Heck Is Wrong With Some Girls??? by Rexnegro(m): 12:00am On Nov 12, 2014
Next time tap her n tell her... I cast u out u demon of distraction outttttttttttt in Jesus name .

1 Like

Re: What The Heck Is Wrong With Some Girls??? by ad84ada(m): 12:04am On Nov 12, 2014
Op, your eyes have eye lids, your neck can turn away , your legs can take you to another seat. God has provided all you need to overcome .
Re: What The Heck Is Wrong With Some Girls??? by valmunich(m): 12:05am On Nov 12, 2014
grin grin
Re: What The Heck Is Wrong With Some Girls??? by adepiero: 12:25am On Nov 12, 2014
If your eyes will cause you to sin, then pluck them out!

1 Like

Re: What The Heck Is Wrong With Some Girls??? by francizy(m): 12:27am On Nov 12, 2014
edozie04:
Have you not heard of the saying that where the devil cannot enter,he sends dm ladies

Exactly! That one was purely devil sent..
Re: What The Heck Is Wrong With Some Girls??? by francizy(m): 12:31am On Nov 12, 2014
ad84ada:
Op, your eyes have eye lids, your neck can turn away , your legs can take you to another seat. God has provided all you need to overcome .

Who told you I didn't try all that? I eventually had to exchange seat with another girl who understood the temptation I was facing..
Re: What The Heck Is Wrong With Some Girls??? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:37am On Nov 12, 2014
tap her àss and tell her to change seat angry
Re: What The Heck Is Wrong With Some Girls??? by ad84ada(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
francizy:

Who told you I didn't try all that? I eventually had to exchange seat with another girl who understood the temptation I was facing..
well, that's good for you. Am happy you did cos if you wait for the day such attitude will cease, you will wait for eternity.

(1) (Reply)

The Paganism In Todays Christianity / End Time!! Pastor Charge N3000 To Check If Members Names Are In The Book Of Life / Will We Ever Have One Government For The Whole World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.