Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Free For All Fight(survival Of The Fittest) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Free For All Fight(survival Of The Fittest) (793 Views)

Fallout 4 Ultimate Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Bundle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free For All Fight(survival Of The Fittest) by bajosky: 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
THIS IS A CODED FOLLOW UP STORY WERE FUN, TENSION ,EXCITEMENT FLOWS AS WE KEEP THE STORY LINE ACTIVE UNTILL AN UNDISPUTED / UNDEFEATED HERO EMERGE.

LIFE IN GHETTO IS AN EXPERIENCE TO BEHOLD .
IS EITHER YOU BELONG OR NOT.
NO PEACE MAKER IS NEEDED IN THIS CONTEST BECAUSE EVERY BODY IS A FIGHTER WETHER YOU ARE A FATHER , MOTHER, PIKIN,GATEMAN, IMAM,PRIEST,HOUSE MAID, LAWYER, ,POLITICIAN, ARMY OR FORCE MAN,
KPOKPOTIKPOKPO NOBODY CARES.

THE RULES OF THE GAME IS SIMPLE " FREE FOR ALL FIGHT (SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST )"

1.YOU IDENTIFY UR PERSONALITY eg Area Boy .
2. State your Moves Either attacking ,defending or neutral observer of the scene.ie slap,kick,knock,bite plank,shoot,lay ambush,report etc(N/B one move at a time so dat ur opponent can response).
3. Nobody is excempted from attack in the contest.

wish you good luck as we play by the rules.
(Survival Of The Fittest ) Who Is The Hero ?
Re: Free For All Fight(survival Of The Fittest) by bajosky: 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
AREA BOY : AS the new crowned hero of the land with my ciga one hand and a bottle of beer on the hand waiting under the iroko tree at the entrance of the city and no one is afraid to cross my path because i go chew am raw like lion .if dem born you well try me.
Re: Free For All Fight(survival Of The Fittest) by bajosky: 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
AREA BOY
So na chaff men and women full dis city make i sleep small , when i wake up una go here am
Re: Free For All Fight(survival Of The Fittest) by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 12, 2014
US NAVY SEAL: I will rip out your intestine, all 20 something feet of it, and hang you with it. Go home son. Game over!
Re: Free For All Fight(survival Of The Fittest) by bajosky: 6:41am On Nov 12, 2014
AREA BOY
So na u wan try me ba(brought out the beer bottle and pieces it on the head of theUS NAVAL Man Straight On The Ground He Fell Like Chicken) NONSENSE.

Area Boy:
beating his chest like ultimate worrior
CLIMBS ON TOP OF THE IROKO TREE FOR A BETTER VIEW OF INTRUDERS.
Re: Free For All Fight(survival Of The Fittest) by bajosky: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
THEN CAME A NEWLY WEDDED COUPLES IN TOWN WITH THEIR BRIDAL TRAIN AND RELATIONS......(Area boy)As A Smart guy jumps down d
THEN CAME A NEWLY WEDDED COUPLES IN TOWN WITH THEIR BRIDAL TRAIN AND RELATIONS......(Area boy)As A Smart guy jumps down d
THEN CAME A NEWLY WEDDED COUPLES IN TOWN WITH THEIR BRIDAL TRAIN AND RELATIONS......(Area boy)As A Smart guy jumps down with his sharp weapons ordered everyone to freeze for the king of d jungle . Then he turned to d groom "what d hail do u fing u wana Bleep " the groom nearly pee in his paint and shivering .AREA BOY TURNS TO THE BRIDE "I AM UR NEW HUSBAND FROM TODAY OK ? AGREED OR NOT '' SHE NODDED IN ACCEPTANCE .
THEN HE ORDERED ALL TO STAND SO THE GROOM TO ACT LIKE THE PARTOR AND WEDS THE AREA BOY AND HIS CHICK AS LAWFULLY WEDDED COUPLES .SAME WAS D EXCHANGE OF MARITAL RING.THEN AREA BOY ORDERED ALL THE MEN TO IMMEDIATELY RUN AWAY FROM D SCENE. THERE HE DECLARED TO THE LADIES DAT WAT HAPPEN TO D CHIBOK GIRLS WILL BEFALL THEM .THEN HE BROUGHT OUT HIS DICK

(1) (Reply)

Brainteaser: Crack Ya Brain A Little / Riddle Time / Live A Better Life; Dream High And Shift To A Long Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.