Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Jumia Battles Konga For Supremacy Over Infinix Zero.. Customers Gain - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Battles Konga For Supremacy Over Infinix Zero.. Customers Gain (1928 Views)

Top Reasons You Might Still Want To Buy Infinix Zero X506 Over Infinix Hot / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Battle For Supremacy: Android Vs. Blackberry Vs. Ios Vs. Symbian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Battles Konga For Supremacy Over Infinix Zero.. Customers Gain by damcqute(m): 12:38am On Nov 12, 2014
The Infinix zero has been a hot cake in Nigeria for the past 2 months. Not just because of its amazing specs but cos of its very affordable price. Initially, when it was released it was exclusive to Konga.com. Thousands of orders on the konga website quickly made the phone go out of stock. And each time it was restocked it only took hours before it went out of stock again. When the gold version was released, the crave for the device grew even more with people who already owned the 1gb RAM version selling it off just to purchase the 2GB RAM version.

With the increasing pressure on konga to deliver thousands of this phone to people who ordered them all across Nigeria, struggling to meet the extremely high demand, the usually high standard of their customer service evidently began to dwindle. Deliveries were delayed for several days and for even more days, some products were out of stock causing people to always be on the lookout for the next time they were available for order. Many people took to social networks to voice their complaints. But most people were patient enough to wait till their new favorite device was delivered. This has been on for over 8 weeks. Sales outlets later got access to the Infinix zero smart phone but most sold the phone at a higher price. Until today (10/10/14), Konga enjoyed the online monopoly of this device. I cant even imagine how many pieces have been sold through them only.

Good news arrived with the presence of stiff competition through Jumia. If you ask any one on the street to mention 2 Nigerian online shopping malls, he will most likely mention Jumia and Konga. That's to show how popular these e-commerce websites have become in Nigeria. Just like Konga, Jumia had enjoyed the online monopoly of another fast selling and extremely affordable smart phone, the Innjoo i1s and i2s series.

Now, i'm glad to announce to you that you can also order for the Infinix zero (Black 16GB version) smart phone on Jumia.com. Yes, you can!!! And it comes with a free flip cover (worth N1,500 on Konga) and free delivery too across Nigeria. (To Read the full post, click the link below. )

- See more at: http://qbizlinx.com/entries/reviews/konga-and-jumia-battle-over-infinix-zero
Re: Jumia Battles Konga For Supremacy Over Infinix Zero.. Customers Gain by rutemi: 5:49am On Nov 12, 2014
Ok

1 Like

Re: Jumia Battles Konga For Supremacy Over Infinix Zero.. Customers Gain by benega: 7:50am On Nov 12, 2014
Kul
Re: Jumia Battles Konga For Supremacy Over Infinix Zero.. Customers Gain by vic2ry: 8:11am On Nov 12, 2014
Good...how much?
Re: Jumia Battles Konga For Supremacy Over Infinix Zero.. Customers Gain by damcqute(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2014
vic2ry:
Good...how much?
23,900. Follow the link for more info
Re: Jumia Battles Konga For Supremacy Over Infinix Zero.. Customers Gain by jorhney(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2014
stupid jumia don't accept pay on delivery to ondo state .. #team_konga

1 Like

Re: Jumia Battles Konga For Supremacy Over Infinix Zero.. Customers Gain by ninovandross(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2014
Samsung all the way
Re: Jumia Battles Konga For Supremacy Over Infinix Zero.. Customers Gain by saheedandu(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2014
D fone met all my expectation of wat smartphone wit dat price tag shld ve EXCEPT for d battery..1950mah...are u kidding me,I nearly press d order button untill I saw d 1950mah...if dey can increase d life of d battery and still maintain d price tag den I've got no choice dan buy.
Re: Jumia Battles Konga For Supremacy Over Infinix Zero.. Customers Gain by Trippledots(m): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
i hear the phone is a mobile pressing iron.....it heats up anyhow.
Re: Jumia Battles Konga For Supremacy Over Infinix Zero.. Customers Gain by donstevico(m): 1:03am On Nov 13, 2014
Trippledots:
Hahahaha...
Re: Jumia Battles Konga For Supremacy Over Infinix Zero.. Customers Gain by fancytboy: 1:54am On Nov 13, 2014
Trippledots:
That was the complain on the 1gb ram version.. The new release is the 2gb ram version..and its really amazing..no complaints so far grin

1 Like

Re: Jumia Battles Konga For Supremacy Over Infinix Zero.. Customers Gain by xristos(m): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2014
Just need to buy on Jumia online, with discount on prices,
kindly WhatsApp 0703545831.
Re: Jumia Battles Konga For Supremacy Over Infinix Zero.. Customers Gain by fancytboy: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Jumia Battles Konga For Supremacy Over Infinix Zero.. Customers Gain by damcqute(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Office Mobile Now Free On Android And Ipads! / White Tecno P5 4sale @ N6.5k In Ibadan Call 08145433204 / I Want To Use Internet But I Dont Want Call To Enter. How Can I Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.