Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Help Fron The Gurus - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Fron The Gurus (830 Views)

Pls How Do I Copy A Movie Fron A Vcd Plate To My Phone Via Laptop / All The Gurus In Nl, Like Honsule And Co Should Pls Help. Gtunnel Has Failed 2detect Server Wit Zana / For The Gurus Only- Help Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Fron The Gurus by gaburiel(m): 1:01am On Nov 24, 2008
I have a hard disk that a friend tried to copy the documents to another hard disk, and he said he sort of used ghosting or something like that so all same file extensions were grouped to the same folder, cannot open and funny file names like F001, f002 and so on and so forth, please can you help me recover my data, as i have very important datas inside.

Secondly there is a powerpoint presentation i was working on, all along when we've been practicing it, it was alright, but when it was shown on a projector, the text sort of shrinked together making it unreadable in some of the slides on both on the computer screen and on the projector, and later even after the projector was removed, it was still showing the computer, and the projector was tested with another presentation on another computer and it went alright.

Thanks Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Have You Used Vmware Workstation Before? / ... / Makeover Your Laptop and Blackberry: latest laptopskin & BB designs just arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.