Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Is This Logical.?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Logical.?? (1492 Views)

Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers / Can Religion Be Logical? / What Is The Logical Way To Prove That God Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Logical.?? by blessedvisky(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2014
Hello people, some questions have been disturbing for sometime and I would like you people to answer them for me. According to the New testament, the Rapture will take place, then the Anti-Christ will take over, then Christ will return again with the raptured saints and fight the Beast, the devil and false prophet and triumph. the devil will be locked up in the bottomless pit for 1000years, during which time Christ will rule and reign over the Earth. MY question now is WHY IN HEAVEN OR ON EARTH WILL CHRIST WANT TO RULE EARTH(which is filled with corruption). For you to understand what am saying, look at it this way, WHY WOULD THE SON OF A PERFECT GOD LEAVE HIS KINGDOM IN HEAVEN AND COME TO RULE A FAR LESSER KINGDOM WHICH WOULD HAVE APPARENTLY REJECTED HIM WHEN HE WILL COME TO THAT KINGDOM.? I once asked a pastor this question and he said that how God wants it and it will happen like that. I want to hear tour own opinions pls.
Re: Is This Logical.?? by oluwalfa: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2014
God has no concept of democracy.
Re: Is This Logical.?? by blessedvisky(m): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2014
oluwalfa:
undecided
oluwalfa:
Re: Is This Logical.?? by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2014
Hmmm...did u read ur bible well? The things dat will take place in d book of revelation is a huge mystery... Dnt fix ur mind on that..
Re: Is This Logical.?? by blessedvisky(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2014
of course I read my bible well. all I want to know is why should it be like that?! why can't the saints just live with Jesus in heaven and leave the earth to its own devices??!
Re: Is This Logical.?? by Hiswordxray(m): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2014
Gen 2:24 "Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh."
The Church is the bride of Christ and according to the ancient Jewish marriage ceremony the groom will leave his bride for a year and will come at a date unknown to the bride. And when he comes for his bride the marriage festival begins. "Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” (Rev 19:7). When Jesus finally marries his bride he has to leave his father and go start a family of his own. Remember the man is the head and ruler of his family.
Re: Is This Logical.?? by oluwalfa: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2014
blessedvisky:
undecided

In a democracy, rulers are elected. They just don't come to rule.
Re: Is This Logical.?? by johnydon22(m): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2014
Hiswordxray:
Gen 2:24 "Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh."
The Church is the bride of Christ and according to the ancient Jewish marriage ceremony the groom will leave his bride for a year and will come at a date unknown to the bride. And when he comes for his bride the marriage festival begins. "Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” (Rev 19:7). When Jesus finally marries his bride he has to leave his father and go start a family of his own. Remember the man is the head and ruler of his family.

hahahahahahahaha funny
Re: Is This Logical.?? by Hiswordxray(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2014
johnydon22:

hahahahahahahaha funny

What is so funny? undecided
Re: Is This Logical.?? by honourhim: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hiswordxray:

What kind of false teaching is this?
Re: Is This Logical.?? by honourhim: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hiswordxray:

What is so funny? undecided

Bro your teaching is false and funny.
Re: Is This Logical.?? by Hiswordxray(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
honourhim:

Bro your teaching is false and funny.

The Bible is all about the sweet romance between Christ and his bride.
Every verse is saturated with this eternal romance.
If you didn't see it, then you don't know the Bible.
Re: Is This Logical.?? by honourhim: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hiswordxray:

The Bible is all about the sweet romance between Christ and his bride.
Every verse is saturated with this eternal romance.
If you didn't see it, then you don't know the Bible.

Thats why you had to employ the Jewish culture into your false teaching to garnish it , meanwhile you ended up ridiculing the bible. Be careful o.
Re: Is This Logical.?? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
honourhim:

Thats why you had to employ the Jewish culture into your false teaching to garnish it , meanwhile you ended up ridiculing the bible. Be careful o.

The Jewish culture was given to them by God. The culture was meant to be a t type and a shadow of things to come.

If you what to understand why Jesus said some of the things he told his disciples especially when it was close to his death. Then go and read about the ancient Jewish marriage ceremony and compare it with the Bible.
Re: Is This Logical.?? by honourhim: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hiswordxray:

The Jewish culture was given to them by God. The culture was meant to be a t type and a shadow of things to come.

If you what to understand why Jesus said some of the things he told his disciples especially when it was close to his death. Then go and read about the ancient Jewish marriage ceremony and compare it with the Bible.

Young man, the Jewish culture has nothing to do with the millennia reign. What you wrote there was totally wrong.
Re: Is This Logical.?? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
honourhim:

Young man, the Jewish culture has nothing to do with the millennia reign. What you wrote there was totally wrong.

The Jewish culture is written all over the Bible. But millennia reign can be found no where except a misunderstood verse.

Are you really reading your bible or you're reading theology.
Well theology is useless but the word of God give life and not just knowledge.
Re: Is This Logical.?? by honourhim: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hiswordxray:

The Jewish culture is written all over the Bible. But millennia reign can be found no where except a misunderstood verse.

Are you really reading your bible or you're reading theology.
Well theology is useless but the word of God give life and not just knowledge.

Is the word rapture written in the bible? Is the word trinity written there? That teaching you presented there is worse than theology
Re: Is This Logical.?? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
honourhim:

Is the word rapture written in the bible? Is the word trinity written there? That teaching you presented there is worse than theology

No, it is not theology it is life.
For the God who gives life is love and if you can understand love then you will understand my teaching.

If you understand what I wrote it will give you life and set you free.
Re: Is This Logical.?? by honourhim: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hiswordxray:

No, it is not theology it is life.
For the God who gives life is love and if you can understand love then you will understand my teaching.

If you understand what I wrote it will give you life and set you free.

Young man answer the questions i asked you. dont jump it.
Re: Is This Logical.?? by Hiswordxray(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
honourhim:

Young man answer the questions i asked you. dont jump it.

I don't need to answer your question.
I only desire to help a brother grow up instead of acquiring useless knowledge.
Re: Is This Logical.?? by undercat: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
blessedvisky:
Hello people, some questions have been disturbing for sometime and I would like you people to answer them for me. According to the New testament, the Rapture will take place, then the Anti-Christ will take over, then Christ will return again with the raptured saints and fight the Beast, the devil and false prophet and triumph. the devil will be locked up in the bottomless pit for 1000years, during which time Christ will rule and reign over the Earth. MY question now is WHY IN HEAVEN OR ON EARTH WILL CHRIST WANT TO RULE EARTH(which is filled with corruption). For you to understand what am saying, look at it this way, WHY WOULD THE SON OF A PERFECT GOD LEAVE HIS KINGDOM IN HEAVEN AND COME TO RULE A FAR LESSER KINGDOM WHICH WOULD HAVE APPARENTLY REJECTED HIM WHEN HE WILL COME TO THAT KINGDOM.? I once asked a pastor this question and he said that how God wants it and it will happen like that. I want to hear tour own opinions pls.

It is better for Christ to be our ruler, than man. A Kingdom with Christ is better than one without.
Re: Is This Logical.?? by honourhim: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hiswordxray:

I don't need to answer your question.
I only desire to help a brother grow up instead of acquiring useless knowledge.

I dont need your silly and poisonous teaching. You know that i ve caught you with that question thats why you dont want to answer it. The pathetic thing about you is that you feel you know the bible when you dont know anything. I ve seen in several threads how atheists exposed your foolishness. See person wey go teach me bible. Do away with your pride. No wonder someone called you a fool in the other thread.
Re: Is This Logical.?? by Hiswordxray(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
honourhim:

I dont need your silly and poisonous teaching. You know that i ve caught you with that question thats why you dont want to answer it. The pathetic thing about you is that you feel you know the bible when you dont know anything. I ve seen in several threads how atheists exposed your foolishness. See person wey go teach me bible. Do away with your pride. No wonder someone called you a fool in the other thread.
My brother, I like your name "honourhim". But are you really honouring God with your attitude?
Even the person that called me fool have reconcile with me.
All am trying to do is to show you your attitude is mess up but you keep pursuing knowledge.
It is the life you need, it is the life that could transform you.

Again knowledge is useless.
Re: Is This Logical.?? by honourhim: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hiswordxray:

My brother, I like your name "honourhim". But are you really honouring God with your attitude?
Even the person that called me fool have reconcile with me.
All am trying to do is to show you your attitude is mess up but you keep pursuing knowledge.
It is the life you need, it is the life that could transform you.

Again knowledge is useless.

Your attitude is bad bro. Stop preaching false message. The one you dont know simply say you dont know than giving out poison to people. I'm not quarreling with you but i hate proud people. Remove pride in you bro. You dont know the bible, yet your pride keeps telling you that you know it very well.
Re: Is This Logical.?? by Image123(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
blessedvisky:

Jesus would rule the earth to show you all how it is done. Basically, that's what it is about. He will rule the earth with the saints for about 1000years, and those years would be real paradise on earth for everybody. After that is when the earth would be destroyed and WE would live happily ever after in the new heaven and new earth.
Re: Is This Logical.?? by blessedvisky(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
Image123:

Jesus would rule the earth to show you all how it is done. Basically, that's what it is about. He will rule the earth with the saints for about 1000years, and those years would be real paradise on earth for everybody. After that is when the earth would be destroyed and WE would live happily ever after in the new heaven and new earth.
nice... Most sensible answer iI have gotten so far..

(1) (Reply)

C.a.c. Sunday School .drop Your Post Here. / 114 Ijaw Reverted To Islam, Their First Congregation Prayer / See How Popular Snake Pastor Makes Congregants Walk With Their Heads - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.