Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

FCMB Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FCMB Interview (2403 Views)

Fcmb Interview / FCMB Interview / Fcmb Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCMB Interview by babycynthia: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2014
FCMB invites you for a test @ FCMB 28, Creek Road, Apapa on the 15/11/2014 by 10am. Come with a Passport photograph & CV. For info call 080660805506 N who else got dis and what should I expect aspa the interview . Thanks
Re: FCMB Interview by bigtt76(f): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2014
Did you apply to the bank? Have you taken time to check the bank's corporate website to find out if they have an office in Apapa? Don't go and fall prey to scams ...be watchful!

1 Like

Re: FCMB Interview by metrosexual: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2014
babycynthia, That's GNLD! A major pointer to any GNLD related gibberish is the phrase.... "Bring along passport photographs"
That's because they would give you their registration form to fill and attach your passports and be asked to pay approximately #10,000 for their registration crap!
Someone needs to check these GNLD marketers, annoying set of folks!
Re: FCMB Interview by engroke(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2014
babycynthia:
FCMB invites you for a test @ FCMB 28, Creek Road, Apapa on the 15/11/2014 by 10am. Come with a Passport photograph & CV. For info call 080660805506 N who else got dis and what should I expect aspa the interview . Thanks
pls kindly forward that text to 08062584462
Re: FCMB Interview by Adelase85(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2014
yes they have their office also at apapa, but na DSA ( Direct Sales Agent)dem dey recruit there. please go, yours might be different.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Interview by dammiejolaade: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2014
babycynthia:

Expect Gmats, so practice it well.
It's also a DSA job i.e. marketing
Re: FCMB Interview by dammiejolaade: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2014
metrosexual:
babycynthia, That's GNLD! A major pointer to any GNLD related gibberish is the phrase.... "Bring along passport photographs"
That's because they would give you their registration form to fill and attach your passports and be asked to pay approximately #10,000 for their registration crap!
Someone needs to check these GNLD marketers, annoying set of folks!
This is not GNLD ooooo, chai Nigerians, it's real, av gone for mine last weekend at dsame venue. So stop saying things u r nt sure of. Have also gone for plenty if these so called GNLD. So it's different.
Re: FCMB Interview by babycynthia: 7:30am On Nov 14, 2014
Thanks all, the point now is that I have somewhere am working presently I don't want to waste my time and money

1 Like

Re: FCMB Interview by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2014
dammiejolaade:

This is not GNLD ooooo, chai Nigerians, it's real, av gone for mine last weekend at dsame venue. So stop saying things u r nt sure of. Have also gone for plenty if these so called GNLD. So it's different.

so tell them what to expect. Since you did the exam some weeks ago. If the exam is going to be the same as that of workforce, you should inform them. So they practice hard enough.
Re: FCMB Interview by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2014
dammiejolaade:

so tell them what to expect. Since you did the exam some weeks ago. If the exam is going to be the same as that of workforce, you should inform them. So they practice hard enough. Is the position a marketing one?
Re: FCMB Interview by dammiejolaade: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
dadaic:

so tell them what to expect. Since you did the exam some weeks ago. If the exam is going to be the same as that of workforce, you should inform them. So they practice hard enough. Is the position a marketing one?
Just Gmats, practice different questions on it.
Re: FCMB Interview by JARUSHUB: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
The following articles are helpful to acing FCMB interview

http://www.jarushub.com/common-interview-questions-and-answer-tips/

You can also make us of interview coaching http://www.jarushub.com/interview-coaching/

(1) (Reply)

2015 Graduate Recruitment At May & Baker Nigeria Plc (8 Positions) / FCSC Batch B List / Apply For The Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.