Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

You Have Abandon None Working Mini Laptop, I Will Buy It.. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / You Have Abandon None Working Mini Laptop, I Will Buy It.. (486 Views)

Nlanders Help Me Check The Laptop I Just Ordered / I Need A Good Working Mini Laptop With Good Lasting Battery Between 15k To 20k / Glo Bolt Modem Is A Fraud. . .pls Dont Buy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have Abandon None Working Mini Laptop, I Will Buy It.. by Joel3(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2014
if you have a mini laptop but no harddisk and no ram. I will buy but only If.

1, The motherboard is working and sound.

2, The body is very clean without broken or faulty.

3, The battery is in good life with a minimum of 3hours

4, my harddisk and 2gb ram will fit in.

5, The screen is clean and clear with no scratches.

6, The brand most be newer version and popular, e.g. LG, samsung, compaq, Hp, Dell.

Thanks.

Mini laptop no hdd no ram.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Recover My Formatted Files / Enjoy Ur Phone With A Power Bank That Last Longer / Please I Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.