Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Union Assurance Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Assurance Plc (1979 Views)

UNION Assurance Plc / Mutual Benefit Assurance PLC Test Invite / Invited For Interview By Mutual Benefit Assurance Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Assurance Plc by unionolus: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2014
if you reside in Lagos or its environ and you want to start your career with Union Assurance of Union Bank, Forward your detailed CV to unionolus@yahoo.com
Re: Union Assurance Plc by lizzytee: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2014
Wat position and location?
Re: Union Assurance Plc by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
I have just forwarded my CV now. Hope to hear from you soonest. Thanks.
Re: Union Assurance Plc by Yinkxberry(f): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
I have forwarded my cv to you. Thanks
Re: Union Assurance Plc by Estorico: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
Applied. God favour me
Re: Union Assurance Plc by stelinton(f): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
I have sent my CV. Awaiting your response. Thanks
Re: Union Assurance Plc by bayulll01(m): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2014
unionolus:
if you reside in Lagos or its environ and you want to start your career with Union Assurance of Union Bank, Forward your detailed CV to unionolus@yahoo.com
sent mine also
Re: Union Assurance Plc by jahbiz: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2014
unionolus:
Op its not the same Union Assurance? I applied as a marketer a few months ago, after the training and the rest they changed the goal post while the match was on. Tell us the positions available and your base pay, terms and conditions.

(1) (Reply)

. / Job @ Last / HND And BSC Graduates Wanted In A Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.