Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Massive Scammer On OLX. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Massive Scammer On OLX. (1816 Views)

Olx Laptop Prices / Buying Laptops Through OLX. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Scammer On OLX. by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2014
Acnt name-fayemi stephen, Acnt no:3084871524
First bank ..I guess he might be on NL too.. His name on Olx is adeyemi.. His number 07065066614..tryn to find his picture..be careful abt olx..
Re: Massive Scammer On OLX. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
He has deleted his old profile and nw uses michealderck5 ..he deleted d adeyemi cos he noticed I exposed him..I actually got caught up in his scam..too bad for me
Re: Massive Scammer On OLX. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
His other number 09030544349
Re: Massive Scammer On OLX. by Buchukwu: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
How did it happen?

1 Like

Re: Massive Scammer On OLX. by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 13, 2014
I saw a Mac laptop on olx'edo section..I jxt noticed now DAT d guy has posted more pics there cos olx refused my ad to warn odas on d page..up till nw,d dude won't pick my calls or mum's..I actually didn't wana buy oo but the guy sounded so real..he even calls me almost every hour to assure me of a safe buy but he's a mad scam..I don't even know HW to get his real details..I buy all gadgets online but smhw I failed dis time by paying into his acct 1st..
Re: Massive Scammer On OLX. by seansifo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
SuperMartins:
I saw a Mac laptop on olx'edo section..I jxt noticed now DAT d guy has posted more pics there cos olx refused my ad to warn odas on d page..up till nw,d dude won't pick my calls or mum's..I actually didn't wana buy oo but the guy sounded so real..he even calls me almost every hour to assure me of a safe buy but he's a mad scam..I don't even know HW to get his real details..I buy all gadgets online but smhw I failed dis time by paying into his acct 1st..

You're a learner
Re: Massive Scammer On OLX. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
seansifo:

You're a learner
really..I buy online b4..Ixt made dis 1st and last error..
Re: Massive Scammer On OLX. by Joel3(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2014
how much did you pay?
Re: Massive Scammer On OLX. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
Joel3:
how much did you pay?
20k to pay d rest on delivery but its clear d money is lost..he uses diff names on diff social medias..tried all I could..no trace..he now diverts my calls to an Igbo woman
Re: Massive Scammer On OLX. by Agbeke2013: 3:48am On Nov 15, 2014
Pls everyone need to be very careful and vigilant on olx. Do not try to pay to anybody account without receiving the goods. There are many scammers on olx. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Massive Scammer On OLX. by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 15, 2014
Agbeke2013:
Pls everyone need to be very careful and vigilant on olx. Do not try to pay to anybody account without receiving the goods. There are many scammers on olx. A word is enough for the wise.
everyone who ask any1 to pay part of d money b4 delivery is a potential scam..d guy was so Gud Dat I and my mum fell for it..the guy used fake names to open d acct..his name on 2go was Anoda,his name on truecaller was Anoda..he was gud..make him chop d money although am pained cos I for better donate d money to dj.doja's health campaign..
Re: Massive Scammer On OLX. by Shininstar30(f): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2014
God saved me from one of them on olx
Re: Massive Scammer On OLX. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Shininstar30:
God saved me from one of them on olx
wat was ur story..mine happened jxt within d week oo..I still dey vex sef
Re: Massive Scammer On OLX. by Shininstar30(f): 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=SuperMartins post=28039068] wat was ur story..mine happened j

he placed a laptop and phone on olx for sale wit his number, I called on hw I could buy and was told I should pay d money into their account and come wit receipt, I could understand hw I should pay for stuff I hv not seen physically and I hv not met physically wit d seller; and wen I insist I would like to know their office or wot am buying I was told I hv to pay b4. immediately I coded its scam. b4 then d guy keep calling me on phone seriously and regularly.
Re: Massive Scammer On OLX. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=Shininstar30 post=28189432][/quote] Lolzz..just imagine I fell for such a cheap scam..up till nw,I don't know how I fell for them..pls if u can get his info,don't fail to hand it over to me..pls
Re: Massive Scammer On OLX. by Scamfender: 3:54am On Nov 21, 2014
With scamfender u can pay into any1s acct and be rest assured that your goods will get delivered to you. Protective Umbrella for both buyer and seller.
Re: Massive Scammer On OLX. by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 21, 2014
Scamfender:
With scamfender u can pay into any1s acct and be rest assured that your goods will get delivered to you. Protective Umbrella for both buyer and seller.
scamfender,no doubt is one organization that helps with any issue,for them i got many of my tech issues solved for free. I pray you keep up with the good worki
Re: Massive Scammer On OLX. by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 21, 2014
Scamfender:
hmmm..and has dat been done

Pay into ur acct and then u help dialogue and buy as a third party?
Re: Massive Scammer On OLX. by asalimpo(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Escrow accounts and buyer protection are seriously needed in cases like this.
@op take heart, i know d pain you will b feeling but d scammer is sowng seeds he (and possibly those connected to him) will reap.
It's gonna b a bountiful harvest for him.
Re: Massive Scammer On OLX. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
asalimpo:
Escrow accounts and buyer protection are seriously needed in cases like this.
@op take heart, i know d pain you will b feeling but d scammer is sowng seeds he (and possibly those connected to him) will reap.
It's gonna b a bountiful harvest for him.
d funny thing is olx banned my warning abt d guy on their page..he has posted lotsa oda stuffs cos he succeded with me..I jxt hope no1 falls for him anymore..thankx bro

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Vs Desktop / Direct UK used Hiti Photo Printer For Sale (photo) / Dell 17.3" Inspiron 5000 Series I5755-4287slv AVAILABLE FOR SALE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.