Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

How To Install Hd Games With Cache, Apk & Obb Files On Android Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Hd Games With Cache, Apk & Obb Files On Android Devices (3942 Views)

GTA Liberty Stories (apk+obb Data File] For Android / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Hd Games With Cache, Apk & Obb Files On Android Devices by Larryfrank(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2014
This Is the first post I'm writing since I moved to wordpress, I'm really enjoying wordpress. smiley
Since the conception of Android devices to the mobile market, the rate on gaming has climbed, I could remember back some years when if you needed a real game you had to buy the PES series, but all of a sudden Android devices upgraded, and made gaming real on the smartphones.

You all will concore with me that HD games are awesome but sometime some people encounter problems with this games. Because of the installer file sizes of some HD Android games you can't easly download their .apk files as some are upto 1GB of size, and really takes a courageous person to wait till it finishes downloading. As if that isn't enough, you then face frustration at the installation proccess when you get stucked.

Here Is A Simple Guide To Install HD Games with CACHE, APK & OBB files On Android Devices

SEE HERE=>> http://www.flowingtechblog.com/2014/11/install-hd-android-games-cache.html

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Per Sec Rate On Airtel Talk More? / The Review And Rating Of Tecno Triple-sim Phone / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Vs Texno W5 Lite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.