Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods (1470 Views)

Why Do People Tag Lalasticlala Than Other Mods? / Account Deactivated: Searching For Vikin / Why Is Okija_juju Being Persecuted By Mukina And Other Mods?!! >:( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
pls Mr seun i need my account deactivated pls.

i can't remember the email or pswd used for this account.

please help me deactivate plssssss.....

thanks smiley
Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
We'd look into your case.
Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by zadok60: 6:08am On Nov 13, 2014
bluelover:
pls seun i need my account deactivated pls.

i can't remember the email or pswd used for this account.

please help me deactivate plssssss.....

thanks smiley

Sorry Bro
Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2014
You can deactivate your account yourself,just click on edit profile, then scroll down you will see "deactivate account" click on it. There u have it. Account deactivated. I haven't done it before,So I don't know What else it would show you after clicking deactivate I also don't know If its reversible. Why don't you request for a password change using the email you used in registering

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dapo777:
You can deactivate your account yourself,just click on edit profile, then scroll down you will see "deactivate account" click on it. There u have it. Account deactivated. I haven't done it before,So I don't know What else it would show you after clicking deactivate I also don't know If its reversible. Why don't you request for a password change using the email you used in registering

i need my email used for registering for it to be done.

i can't remember the email talk less of pswd for it
Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
charix:
We'd look into your case.

are you a mod? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by pickabeau1: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
bluelover:

are you a mod? undecided

Just log off and never log back in

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
No but I can help when need be. Your situation pass my power so I've to cc: Seun. Dropped an official response to pacify you for the meantime because that's what mods do wink. Its no different from wat he'd say on the matter.
Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
pickabeau1:

Just log off and never log back in

grin grin

Best advice ever cheesy

i can do that but for some personal reasons i need the account deactivated.
Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
bluelover:

i need my email used for registering for it to be done.

i can't remember the email talk less of pswd for it

U can't remember ur email? Is dis ur first time of using the email? shocked
Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by pickabeau1: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
bluelover:

grin grin

Best advice ever cheesy

i can do that but for some personal reasons i need the account deactivated.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dapo777:

U can't remember ur email? Is dis ur first time of using the email? shocked

lol.

yeah. same time i created the email the same time i created the account.

i didn't plan to use it for that long, but then changed my mind for a while. i couldn't remember it again when i decided to deactivate.
Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
pickabeau1:

Ok

Thanks smiley
Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
please I seriously need to deactivate this my account!this is a breach in my new private life, everything is too exposed and you don't update the site. please is this is cult group(site) or did illuminati send you? please allow us to leave this site safely nah!do I have to spend my time in search of a good hacker from China?I don't mind paying oh!
Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
bluelover:

Thanks smiley

When u pressed deactivate What happened?
Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 16, 2014
Dapo777:

When u pressed deactivate What happened?

this is what it shows.

Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2014
emlilshady:
please I seriously need to deactivate this my account!this is a breach in my new private life, everything is too exposed and you don't update the site. please is this is cult group(site) or did illuminati send you? please allow us to leave this site safely nah!do I have to spend my time in search of a good hacker from China?I don't mind paying oh!

was this supposed to be funny? undecided

there is a deactivation button if u remember the email you are using for your account it is not a problem. just go to edit profile scroll down you will see it.
Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by 2cato: 11:32am On Nov 16, 2014
Some idio.ts have taken over nairaland posting people personal informatiom to scare them away from nairaland and seun aint doing sh.it about it. It is well.
emlilshady:
Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2014
2cato:
Some idio.ts have taken over nairaland posting people personal informatiom to scare them away from nairaland and seun aint doing sh.it about it. It is well.

If you come across such, you quickly report to seun or any super-moderator. I am sure they'd quickly look into it.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
bluelover:

this is what it shows.

Ouch then its not possible for you to delete ur account then

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Dapo777:

Ouch then its not possible for you to delete ur account then

yeah sad
Re: Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2014
seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun

please deactivate my account please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month And Welcome To The Second Half Of The Year To All Nairalanders ! / Annoying Interview And Hotseat Questions / US Unveils 16 Richest Politicians From Nigeria & Name Of US Banks They Operate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.