Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Happy Birthday XTARXHYNE!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday XTARXHYNE!!! (1931 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday XTARXHYNE!!! by harlos: 12:12am On Nov 13, 2014
A birthday is the most special day in one’s life.
Birth is what gets you started. Having a birthday is what keeps you going. Glad to see you are still going strong....
Having a birthday is a great step in the right direction to a long and happy life. In fact you can never get there without a lot of them!
My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day, but always.
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead.

It doesn't matter where you are or what you are doing, what matters is who you are. I like who you are winkwink

Chocolate is not fattening on your birthday so eat all you want! Of course it may catch up with you on the next day when you weigh. cheesy
Go ahead and break legs trust me, you'll go free but don't start from me. wink grin

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.

Friends, e-family and well wishers. Please lets come together and wish our beautifully created Daughter, sister, mother, inlaw or whatever she is to you a happy birthday. cheesycheesycheesy

tags:
STENON
lanicky
lorlaahlozz
cheriepet
charijee
HFOG
sholasholala
kayjuu
texanomaly
Mzmariah
miztola
dre11
3Dimension
kingphilip
frankben
papindinho
zyzxx
jbluv55
tovot
bantino
redgem
Lucentbeauty.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU XTARXHYNE smileysmileysmileysmiley

cheers smiley

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday XTARXHYNE!!! by Jbluv55(m): 12:17am On Nov 13, 2014
Chei!!! Eyin omo November don dey plenty o shockedshockedshocked. And una dey always dey buriful cheesycheesygrin. Nawa o.

XtarXhyneSweerie, Happy Birthday dear. Wish you all the best things in life, and many more years on earth. I pray God grants all your heart's desires. Amen smiley.

I dey come make I go carry gifts come grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday XTARXHYNE!!! by papindinho(m): 12:20am On Nov 13, 2014
Happy birthday Alhaja Xtarxhyne... May Allah in His infinite mercy and blessings crown your efforts with success, add values to your life and grant you all your heart wishes. Ameen.. And may you live to celebrate more years in good health, great wealth, happiness and peace. Nice one Harlos and Logodwhiz

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday XTARXHYNE!!! by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 13, 2014
O that girl wey get bad mouth I like her she funny

Hbd o

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday XTARXHYNE!!! by Bantino(m): 12:23am On Nov 13, 2014
Happy birthday to you XTARXHYNE!!! Wishing you all the best....

Enjoy yourself to the fullest.
Re: Happy Birthday XTARXHYNE!!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:29am On Nov 13, 2014
Thanks papindinho

Chai harlos, why na?

No prob
Re: Happy Birthday XTARXHYNE!!! by Andyblaze: 12:35am On Nov 13, 2014
Happy Birthday Girlie'O
Re: Happy Birthday XTARXHYNE!!! by Lorlaahlozz: 12:37am On Nov 13, 2014
Happy bday to my 1st friend on nl
Re: Happy Birthday XTARXHYNE!!! by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 13, 2014
shockedshockedshocked

gringrin
Re: Happy Birthday XTARXHYNE!!! by texanomaly(f): 1:42am On Nov 13, 2014
Happy birthday!!! smiley
Re: Happy Birthday XTARXHYNE!!! by Liamm(m): 7:02am On Nov 13, 2014
This is the second birthday thread of xtarxhyne I'm seeing today. Is she seun's wife?
Re: Happy Birthday XTARXHYNE!!! by zyzxx(m): 7:14am On Nov 13, 2014
Apy birthday. LLNP, wish u all d best amen.

(1) (Reply)

Pentagon DARPA Develops Memex, New Search Engine To Recess World Wide Web, Can G / Must Read Touching Message To Intending Immigrants To USA / What Goodnews In Nigeria For The Past 2 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.