Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

ATBU Bauchi Students Brings Life To The City By Inviting New Shoky Stars - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ATBU Bauchi Students Brings Life To The City By Inviting New Shoky Stars (793 Views)

Magic102.9fm Set To Organise Its First Ever Half Marathon In The City Of Aba / A Nigerian Gospel Song That Brings A Tear To The Eye / MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ATBU Bauchi Students Brings Life To The City By Inviting New Shoky Stars by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 13, 2014
Its coming hot like never before in BauchI posters are already flooding the streets and expecting artist like Alaji Orezi, Classic and Morel while up coming stars like BOC, J silver among others life at the Bauchi state Multi purpose hall but I belive before going to this most anticipated show in Bauchi,Bauchi state we should bear some of these questions in mind please

1. How secured would the place be knowing about the current insecurity situation in BauchI state as regard to Boko. H

2. What assurance do the have that the Hall used and it's environment would be terrorist attack free

3. The show is a very nice initiative but who are we expecting to be the security at the event the Police or solders?

NB:I am not discouraging any one from. Going but rather be security concious I commend the organisers and believe the must have thought about the security challenges as well. More info and posters about the show coming soon

Seth Emmanuel Adebayo
Sethsamuel29@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

' / Video: Chinko Ekun On Zone Out / 5 Best Naija Songs Of All Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.