Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

PES 15 Fan Thread - Gaming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PES 15 Fan Thread (53466 Views)

Fifa 15 Vs Pes 15: Which Looks More Like Messi? / Fifa15 Vs Pes 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2014
seyionab:
Mehn this game is wonderful when u play like this.
are EPL teams licensed with original Jersey ?
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by kimco(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2014
Dabss:
The game is super hard, getting the ball from the AI players is difficult, no more free running with fast players like bale, ronaldo and benzema. No more goals from outside the 18yard box cos the goal keepers are very good,Gameplay is good. GREAT GAME!

I think we are not playing the same game cos wat u said doesn't happen....is exactly wat happens. I tot I was the only one then I went to wenb forum and a lot of people are complaining as well. U cud chk out youtube vids as well. Goalkeepers are horrible. Ronaldo is unstoppable ( doesn't matter ur defensive tactics) through balls cut thru defences like hot knife through butter. Lob thru balls are still effective and u can shoot from far and score quite easily cos the shots are almost always on target. Margin for error is close to nil. I love pes..but I can't stand what it has become. Fifa as bad as it is this year is a better overall package than pes. On the ps4, xbone and pc, the graphics aren't that great ( nba 2k15, wwe 2k15 and mlb the show put pes to shame) even fifa with it horrible player models has a brilliant presentation of match day. I jux can't stop watching replays cos the are that good, even with their barbie doll models it's still nice to watch the replays. User interface of pes is still stuck in 2005. Now even goal celebration of fifa looks better than pes 15. They haven't changed it in the longest time. I can't bear to watch it or the replays, something I never did in pes 3 4 5 and 6. How times have changed. Ball physics is still like pes 11. Stuck on the player but with a wider parameter to give the illusion of free ball. Nets don't react well to shots which kills goal satisfaction. Refs hardly blow for blatant fouls. Even lower rated teams keep passing around like barcelona...cpu also never crosses, always cutting in to pass, so most of the goals are similar boooooooring. The graphics on pc is horrible and it doesn't even have an opening theme. Can u imagine? That's pure laziness. I played jux 10 matches and I cudn't go on any longer.

Since this is a fan page I decided to state my worries about the future of the game cos as far as sales projections go, pes 15 won't do great. I hope it gets outsourced to rockstar or 2k or even gets sold to them so we can have a better game package since konami seem to have lost it way.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2014
kimco:

I think we are not playing the same game cos wat u said doesn't happen....is exactly wat happens. I tot I was the only one then I went to wenb forum and a lot of people are complaining as well. U cud chk out youtube vids as well. Goalkeepers are horrible. Ronaldo is unstoppable ( doesn't matter ur defensive tactics) through balls cut thru defences like hot knife through butter. Lob thru balls are still effective and u can shoot from far and score quite easily cos the shots are almost always on target. Margin for error is close to nil. I love pes..but I can't stand what it has become. Fifa as bad as it is this year is a better overall package than pes. On the ps4, xbone and pc, the graphics aren't that great ( nba 2k15, wwe 2k15 and mlb the show put pes to shame) even fifa with it horrible player models has a brilliant presentation of match day. I jux can't stop watching replays cos the are that good, even with their barbie doll models it's still nice to watch the replays. User interface of pes is still stuck in 2005. Now even goal celebration of fifa looks better than pes 15. They haven't changed it in the longest time. I can't bear to watch it or the replays, something I never did in pes 3 4 5 and 6. How times have changed. Ball physics is still like pes 11. Stuck on the player but with a wider parameter to give the illusion of free ball. Nets don't react well to shots which kills goal satisfaction. Refs hardly blow for blatant fouls. Even lower rated teams keep passing around like barcelona...cpu also never crosses, always cutting in to pass, so most of the goals are similar boooooooring. The graphics on pc is horrible and it doesn't even have an opening theme. Can u imagine? That's pure laziness. I played jux 10 matches and I cudn't go on any longer.

I feel ur frustration bro. The game is far from perfect, almost every one of those things u talked about I can relate to especially the crossing part. Was really frustating for me cos become a legend is one of my fave game modes and my team mates would just never cross the ball. That nothwithstanding, overall it's just a better game than FIFA. Yes I also agree that 2k and MLB the show are better games than any of fifa or PES. But if you ever play online, u'd understand why i prefer pes. The gameplay is so much better and fun. FIFA has this unfair/bizarre system whereby the system takes over the game and almost wants to decide the results, when for some reason everything just goes wrong. In PES u win or die by ur own skillset withour any of the interfering, and for that reason and more i'll take PES this year over FIFA. To re-echo the sentiment you shared, I also really hope that some talented publisher discovers the goldmine in soccer gaming and enters the fold cos we've really been served up mediocre products for some time in the soccer genre.

2 Likes

Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2014
On meta critic, PES 2015 is the second highest rated sports game on the PS4, based on "user ratings". It's bested by MLB The Show.

PS 2015 : 7.4
FIFA 15: 5.9
FIFA 14: 6.2

So it must be doing something right this year even though it's still years from being the finished product it's capable of becoming

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/genre/userscore/sports/ps4?view=condensed
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by chrisley024(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2014
My major problem with PES2015 is the way I'm denied ball possession. Hate chasing the ball around.

1 Like

Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by kimco(m): 1:06am On Dec 14, 2014
Horayce:

I feel ur frustration bro. The game is far from perfect, almost every one of those things u talked about I can relate to especially the crossing part. Was really frustating for me cos become a legend is one of my fave game modes and my team mates would just never cross the ball. That nothwithstanding, overall it's just a better game than FIFA. Yes I also agree that 2k and MLB the show are better games than any of fifa or PES. But if you ever play online, u'd understand why i prefer pes. The gameplay is so much better and fun. FIFA has this unfair/bizarre system whereby the system takes over the game and almost wants to decide the results, when for some reason everything just goes wrong. In PES u win or die by ur own skillset withour any of the interfering, and for that reason and more i'll take PES this year over FIFA. To re-echo the sentiment you shared, I also really hope that some talented publisher discovers the goldmine in soccer gaming and enters the fold cos we've really been served up mediocre products for some time in the soccer genre.

everything u said is true however dats where the problem lies. the mechanics for the execution of such skill set is wat beef with the game is. I mean why shud a 10yr old game have more freedom (except in passing) than pes 15 and FIFA 15? why shud there be inertia then but now now? why shud ball physics be better then Nd not now? more stadia den not now? master league addictive den ( for it's tym) and hardly improved now? or even ai vastly representative of their real life counterparts then jux a few are now? or goalkeepers actually better then yet poor now? or that u have to actually work to split a defence with passes but can easily split a world class defence by the press of a single button or two (triangle + L1, Y + LB) wherever u stand 90% of the tym? simply how can football games (especially pets) get so bad.

Better than FIFA in the gameplay department isn't saying much tbh. at least FIFA 15 can boast of the best presentation in a football game yet. what can pes 15 boast of? 2k sports or rockstar pls hear our cry and save this beautiful game.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by kimco(m): 1:14am On Dec 14, 2014
Horayce:
On meta critic, PES 2015 is the second highest rated sports game on the PS4, based on "user ratings". It's bested by MLB The Show.

PS 2015 : 7.4
FIFA 15: 5.9
FIFA 14: 6.2

So it must be doing something right this year even though it's still years from being the finished product it's capable of becoming
http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/genre/userscore/sports/ps4?view=condensed

a sad day for sports games if pes is second on ps4. but I've learnt not to trust reviews of sports games. even pes 14 had some 9s and 10s
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 14, 2014
kimco:

a sad day for sports games if pes is second on ps4. but I've learnt not to trust reviews of sports games. even pes 14 had some 9s and 10s

I specifically emphasized they were user ratings not professional reviews/ratings. On my list of best sports titles it would come third after NBA2k14 and MLB The Show.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by kimco(m): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2014
Horayce:

I specifically emphasized they were user ratings not professional reviews/ratings. On my list of best sports titles it would come third after NBA2k14 and MLB The Show.

User ratings after how long of playing the game? Trust me the honeymoon will soon be over and people will wat I saw in jux 10 games. The game is better than pes 14 and so people are going gaga over it cos for a long tym, they can play a playable game. Stockholm syndrome if u ask me.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
kimco:

User ratings after how long of playing the game? Trust me the honeymoon will soon be over and people will wat I saw in jux 10 games. The game is better than pes 14 and so people are going gaga over it cos for a long tym, they can play a playable game. Stockholm syndrome if u ask me.
Well, that's ur opinion. Most core pes gamers have been playing 2015 since the demo launched back in August. Its been terrific for me all the way(Cd+Demo) but not perfect. Ive easily got 200 - 300 games in that time and while I wish it were a much better game, it blows the competition in areas that matter to me( such as game play simulation and player models looking more lifelike than the generic and clumsy looking ones in fifa etc). With Pes 2015, konami now has a solid template to build on and hopefully in subsequent releases they would release a more complete package.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by kimco(m): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Horayce:

Well, that's ur opinion. Most core pes gamers have been playing 2015 since the demo launched back in August. Its been terrific for me all the way(Cd+Demo) but not perfect. Ive easily got 200 - 300 games in that time and while I wish it were a much better game, it blows the competition in areas that matter to me( such as game play simulation and player models looking more lifelike than the generic and clumsy looking ones in fifa etc). With Pes 2015, konami now has a solid template to build on and hopefully in subsequent releases they would release a more complete package.

So u're playing pes 15 cos it's better than fifa 15? *mind u, I've stopped playing both*

The same veterans have started complaining and asking for patches. The pes forum is empty, it's not cos they are busy playing it...cos pes 3 to 6 still had a busy forum with people sharing their experiences with master league etc. Like I said...it's noce u can enjoy it, but I won't condone mediocrity and call it "atleast a step forward" at the very least konami need to take 1000steps forward to keep up with tyms. Also what's the use of good gameplay with poor mechanics + unsatisfactory total packaging and good player models with poor animations to make them react lifelike?

Enjoy the game dude....I wish I experience wat u experience but it jux ain't working for me.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
kimco:

Since this is a fan page I decided to state my worries about the future of the game cos as far as sales projections go, pes 15 won't do great. I hope it gets outsourced to rockstar or 2k or even gets sold to them so we can have a better game package since konami seem to have lost it way.
lol..... .I swear PES 15 is a bad game, on pc.. I can't stand it and PES 14.,they suck big-time
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by haibe(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
ok anytime I choose to play master league, become a legend or any tournament. I realised that they don't get saved because when I try to play it again, there is not data to load to commence it

Anyone facing this problem too? Am talking about pes 15 for PC

1 Like

Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Macrophage(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
The game lags seriously whenever I'm online. ps3
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by coogar: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Macrophage:
The game lags seriously whenever I'm online. ps3

you need to boost your speed. the game lags when the speed is slow.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Macrophage(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
coogar:

you need to boost your speed. the game lags when the speed is slow.

With internet speeds above 5Mbps, I shouldn't be experiencing any lag-related issues.

Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by kimco(m): 1:40am On Jan 03, 2015
Macrophage:

With internet speeds above 5Mbps, I shouldn't be experiencing any lag-related issues.

if most other games run well....den it konami's fault. why is this crap of a game getting so much praises....i know pes 14 was bad...but i didnt know it was so bad dat pes 15 is actually praised as gud...

this game has little to nothing in dere to warrant the name "next gen football game."

if the ps2 iterations can actually have a better presentation, bar commentary which i even rate same, the konami has no excuse watsoever to be putting out this quarter baked game. thru balls still work very much and players feel like cement bags..with pior reaction tyms. graphics are very poor (yes we need visual gratification too, a need to feel that we have move a generation ahead) fans who spout the slogan...gameplay first will the death of the series. we had things so gud den....we didnt even need to ask for stuff like players stretched off the field wen injured but they were dere. the presentation was top notch den dat all that mattered were gameplay tweaks znd changes. now there is a need to ask for a proper net physocs so one can feel some satisfaction wen he rips one into the net....but wat do we get? boots and wolf head dlcs. thank u konami...thank u masuda....
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Macrophage(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2015
I actually bought PES because FIFA 15 gameplay was so annoying. Mehn, but FIFA got their online stuff on point. Smooth interfaces and no lag. PES online is simply frustrating.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by spacyzuma(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Personally, I'm very satisfied with PES-2015 for PC. It runs very well and I'm enjoying the game.

One thing I'd really like, is the option for the game to save all the halftime/end-of-game highlights into a video file on Windows file system.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by 04kaa: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2015
Add me on PS4 everyone, my psn is BolajiFlowshow
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pls, i'm not intrested in all dis childish argument and counter-argument.. I've been reading trash all through just in a bid to get answers to just one question. And that is,, CAN ANYONE PLEASE EDUCATE ME ON HOW I CAN GET PES 13 OR FIFA 13 ON MY SMARTFONE?? THANKS ALOT..
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by spacyzuma(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
OrangeDream:
Pls, i'm not intrested in all dis childish argument and counter-argument.. I've been reading trash all through just in a bid to get answers to just one question. And that is,, CAN ANYONE PLEASE EDUCATE ME ON HOW I CAN GET PES 13 OR FIFA 13 ON MY SMARTFONE?? THANKS ALOT..

You didn't even drop your phone model or the OS.

And it's really not nice to say that people have been posting trash. If it doesn't matter to you, you could just ignore. That 'trash' matters to other people.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
I'm sorry about that please.. When i say trash, i mean those argument coated with insult here.. To your question sir, its a Techno F6.. Kitkat 4.4.2.. Thanks
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
spacyzuma:

You didn't even drop your phone model or the OS.

And it's really not nice to say that people have been posting trash. If it doesn't matter to you, you could just ignore. That 'trash' matters to other people.
I'm sorry about that please.. When i say trash, i mean those argument coated with insult here.. To your question sir, its a Techno F6.. Kitkat 4.4.2.. Thanks
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by coogar: 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Macrophage:

you are right.....
anything more than 2Mbps - you shouldn't be having any lagging issues at all. do you experience this lagging issue all the time? if you play with someone having lagging issue, it will affect you too.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by spacyzuma(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
OrangeDream:

It's ok.

PES 2013-15 is not available on android. FIFA13 isn't either. But FIFA14 and FIFA 15 are available for android.

I used to play FIFA14 on my android tablet early last year, but I didn't enjoy it very much.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
spacyzuma:

It's ok.

PES 2013-15 is not available on android. FIFA13 isn't either. But FIFA14 and FIFA 15 are available for android.

I used to play FIFA14 on my android tablet early last year, but I didn't enjoy it very much.
Ok.. Thanks alot.. Pls, how can i get d Fifa 14??Is it up for download or i have to go and get d software, install on a system & push it to my fone?? Thanks once again
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by kimco(m): 3:33am On Jan 05, 2015
OrangeDream:

is this the thread for it? u cudnt find the android games thread?....try ap4u....also i doubt there's a pes 13 for mobile...i think they stopped at 12 or so...i cud be wrong. jux google....shudnt be hard.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by kimco(m): 3:36am On Jan 05, 2015
spacyzuma:
Personally, I'm very satisfied with PES-2015 for PC. It runs very well and I'm enjoying the game.

One thing I'd really like, is the option for the game to save all the halftime/end-of-game highlights into a video file on Windows file system.

it looks horrible on pc...blurry even...it runs gud becos it still has 2005 pc requirements. what pc are u using?
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by spacyzuma(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2015
kimco:

it looks horrible on pc...blurry even...it runs gud becos it still has 2005 pc requirements. what pc are u using?

I use a Dell Inspiron 7000 series. 1TB, 8GB, 15.6", i7, NVIDIA 2GB graphics.
It runs the game smoothly, and only slows down if other memory-intensive programs (Firefox, Chrome, etc) are also open.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by spacyzuma(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2015
OrangeDream:
Ok.. Thanks alot.. Pls, how can i get d Fifa 14??Is it up for download or i have to go and get d software, install on a system & push it to my fone?? Thanks once again

It's on the Google Play Store.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by kimco(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
spacyzuma:

I use a Dell Inspiron 7000 series. 1TB, 8GB, 15.6", i7, NVIDIA 2GB graphics.
It runs the game smoothly, and only slows down if other memory-intensive programs (Firefox, Chrome, etc) are also open.

the actual name of the nvidia 2gb please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Real Football 2008 Now Available 4 Download / Lotto Live Result (baba Ijebu) / The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.