Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

How To Buy Domain Names And Host Your Site With Nigeria Mastercard Revealed - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How To Buy Domain Names And Host Your Site With Nigeria Mastercard Revealed (1759 Views)

Learn How To Design And Host Your Own Website Online Free / I Design And Host Website For N20,000. If You Are Interested Call 08060952008 / $2.99 Domain Names at Yahoo (I bought some) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Domain Names And Host Your Site With Nigeria Mastercard Revealed by 4success(m): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2008
Goodnews! You can Now buy your Domain Names, Host it or pack it and make hell of money with your site. I give out what I have tried.
The MasterCard is GTBank MasterCard is accepted by many online marchant. The Domain registeration I tried it with is www.netfirms.com. The are among one of the best webhost and Domain names providers. You can buy your Domain Names there and host it with them with Nigeria MasterCard of GTBank. How to get the Card, go to GTBank and open a Dom account if you already have current account with them. If not contact the Bank and they will tell you what to do.
Quickly get this, the Secret of BLOGGING is Exposed in my BLOGSITE. Get explosive visitors ie massive traffic to your website through your Free Blog and make not Less than $100 daily. Go now to http://www.bloggersbase you can copy and paste this link on your browser.
For more information contact alex4success@gmail.com
Adamu Alexander
InfoPreneur
Re: How To Buy Domain Names And Host Your Site With Nigeria Mastercard Revealed by kiran1: 6:21am On Aug 02, 2010
Nice information, I got the domain name here http://www.goresellers.com/ and also i got the reseller plan,hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc,

(1) (Reply)

Confessionsnigeria.com: Your Confidential Social Site / Request Any Premium WordPress Theme And Plugin Here / Twitter Accounts Out of stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.