Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Need Your Advice I was paid twice. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Your Advice I was paid twice. (615 Views)

I Was Paid After Boko Haram Bomb Blast / Today I Was Paid 70k By The Agent That Duped Me / Mariah Carey Was Paid $1m To Sing Four Songs At Qaddafi Family Bash (report) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice I was paid twice. by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 13, 2014
This Monday that's 10/11/14 I received an alert from first bank that I have been credited with my salary, but the funniest thing is that I was credited twice.
So am asking if I should touch the money or let the management know cos I don't want a situation where I'll be asked to refund the money.
Please your matured advice is needed.
Re: I Need Your Advice I was paid twice. by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 13, 2014
Leave it there,they will most definitely debit it themselves,had similar situations when they credited mine with 1.256,523,it stayed like that for like 6months till they later debit it
Re: I Need Your Advice I was paid twice. by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 13, 2014
edozie04:
Leave it there,they will most definitely debit it themselves,had similar situations when they credited mine with 1.256,523,it stayed like that for like 6months till they later debit it
Buh you think it's from the bank?
Re: I Need Your Advice I was paid twice. by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 13, 2014
JohnnyNY:

Buh you think it's from the bank?
It is,nobody can be stupid enough to make deposit of the same amount 2times nau,and I hope you know it's a crime if you touch the money?
Re: I Need Your Advice I was paid twice. by osile2012: 9:57am On Nov 13, 2014
[size=15pt] U dont believe in Miracle grin[/size]
Re: I Need Your Advice I was paid twice. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
osile2012:
[size=15pt] U dont believe in Miracle grin[/size]
I do

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Maid, Way Forward / A Very Special Prayer For U / Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija Now Richest Black Woman On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.