Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Student Tells Lecturer The Truth About How His Lectures Sucks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Tells Lecturer The Truth About How His Lectures Sucks (1205 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Is Being A Teacher/lecturer The Worst Profession? / Student Tells Lecturer The Truth About How His Lectures Sucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Tells Lecturer The Truth About How His Lectures Sucks by Sushis: 7:12am On Nov 13, 2014
Student tells Lecturer the truth about how his lectures sucks
--------------- ------------
While Mr Obi, our citizenship Lecturer lectured in class yesterday morning, I slept off. His always busy eyes caught me and he ordered my seat mates to wake me up. I was woken up.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/11/student-tells-lecturer-truth-about-how_13.html?m=1
Re: Student Tells Lecturer The Truth About How His Lectures Sucks by fibial: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2014
sowie link nt clear enough...cld u pls repost so I cld see t clearly grin
Re: Student Tells Lecturer The Truth About How His Lectures Sucks by hayor2014(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
While Mr Obi, our citizenship Lecturer lectured in class yesterday morning, I slept off. His always busy eyes caught me and he ordered my seat mates to wake me up. I was woken up.
Stand up! Mr Obi said. I obeyed by standing up. What did you eat last night? He asked. Rice and chicken sir! I replied. Then why are you sleeping? He asked. Sir, because your voice is so sweet! I replied. If my voice is so sweet, he asked, why is the whole class not sleeping? Sir, because, I replied, they are not listening.
Re: Student Tells Lecturer The Truth About How His Lectures Sucks by osamaBUSH(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
erhm. wat are u saying erhm. wat are u saying
Re: Student Tells Lecturer The Truth About How His Lectures Sucks by armadeo(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
hayor2014:
Stand up! Mr Obi said. I obeyed by standing up. What did you eat last night? He asked. Rice and chicken sir! I replied. Then why are you sleeping? He asked. Sir, because your voice is so sweet! I replied. If my voice is so sweet, he asked, why is the whole class not sleeping? Sir, because, I replied, they are not listening.

So this is the story op wants us to click link to see. Op u know the latest gist about lightening and gym membership right?

(1) (Reply)

Autocorrect: How Does It Work? Do We Need It? / Education / 2015 Oji River Enugu School Of Nursing Form Is Out&online.call_08159476241

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.