Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Are There Really Short Cuts To Riches? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are There Really Short Cuts To Riches? (849 Views)

CBN Cuts Bdcs’ Dollar Sales To $10,000 / Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike / Christopher Gardner: The Greatest Rags To Riches Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Really Short Cuts To Riches? by akings100: 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2008
Nowadays, various claims abound everywhere on how to make money online. The author then ask prospective clients to buy his e-book for 4000, 5000, 6000. 7000, they litter all the pages of SDE. The truth is they just want to enrich themselves from the proceeds of the sales. I beleive their claims are not genuine. If i have my way, no e-book will cost more than 2000. IS THERE ANY SHORTCUT TO RICHES WHICH CLAIM THEY HAVE?
Re: Are There Really Short Cuts To Riches? by grandquest(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2008
man there are no short cut to success but hard work, dedication and perseverance. selling ebook is not a crime in as much as it provide the infomation advertized. sure this is nigeria where people abuse everything. yet dont let that discorage you there are still honest people out there. anyway if you are looking for a free offer you can log on to[https://www.dubaimlm.com]110216347 to join free and you will also be paid $100 for joining and $50 for for each person you bring to join. your sponsor id is [color=#006600][/color]110216347
Re: Are There Really Short Cuts To Riches? by kokorunna(m): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2008
Yes there is short cut to riches and its called HARD WORK grin
Re: Are There Really Short Cuts To Riches? by Moyo1(m): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2008
@ poster,
I can see it's the price that are really frowning at, not that they are fake. In case you don't know, SDE screen all their adverts b4 placing it, and besides you sound like someone who has been duped in the past thru ebooks, why not make noise about ur experience and prove your point. It's not fair 2 condemn some other people's genuine intellectual property just like that.
And for the price, dem no force u, and many even offer MBG, in case u aren't satisfied with their products, so u don't have a point at all. It's high time we started doing away with this osofree mentality. The more u refuse to invest on information, the more we remain poorer and unexposed, take it or leave it.
Re: Are There Really Short Cuts To Riches? by 7mm: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2008
I want to appreciate all those that have responded to this thread.

To everything in life, there are short-cuts. It's left for you to discover it yourself or purchase the product of someone who have discovered the secrets.

How To Discover Those Who Have The Short-cuts?

Ask for proofs.

That's all.
Re: Are There Really Short Cuts To Riches? by PreciousG1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2008
There are no short-cuts but at best,guided directions. If someone has done it before, he/she can guide you through the same process to make your learning curve shorter. It also saves you a lot of research time and money.
If you would like to be shown how to make good Residual Income online with a proven program, without paying any body a kobo for the Free information, reach me on preciousroyalbiz@gmail.com
I'll respond as soon as possible.

(1) (Reply)

Pls,info On Private Car Hire In Lagos! / Ebusiness Opportunities And Toxic Wastes / Need Professional Help In Setting Up A Cybercafe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.